[FDoH] Meeting Minutes

Department Head
Department heads, over the course of the next week you will be responsible for building the material for your department. Some of you have exceptions. When you finish the material, you are to send it to me. Try to do it over Trello.

@Head Nur. | firefightersreallife - Your material will be broken up into 3 sessions. I may work with you to get that done, I’ll contact you later in the week.

@UnorthodoxParadox - Your general training material can be broken up into 3 sessions. Your surgical material, needs to be broken up into the residency program, which will be explained down below.

@Jemmaaaaa - Medical Doctor training material needs to be broken up into the residency program, which will be explained below.

@HoS | R_udy - Security will require POST, I’ll meet with you later in the week about opening applications. You generally won’t need much/any training.

@Chief of Trauma | AustinColeMD - Your general material can be broken up into 3 sessions. Your surgical material needs to be broken up into the residency program, which will be explained below.

@CSR | DCJ | Niclicious - You will be responsible for making the general surgery material. It needs to be broken up into the residency program, which will be explained below. When all the other departments finish making their surgical material (neuro, cardio, trauma) they will send it to you for approval. You are head of all surgical operations.

Residency Program
The residency program follows…

Intern Resident
Junior Resident
Resident
Senior Resident
Chief Resident

You are allowed to break up each PGY into however many sessions you want. Each of you will have your own residency program (with the exception of nursing and security) as I stated up top.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please ask away.

1 Like
1 Like