FBI public poll

So I personally have a ton of good ideas for the FBI, but with a bill to abolish the FBI after our hero, former FBI Director yosebleed made two false investigations into a representative, incriminating them, I think alot of change is needed in the FBI. And if we most of the people vote not to abolish the FBI, I’ll make another topic on the ideas I have the FBI, which could make it much more useful. Hell, I’ll actually make a new topic after this listing all of the ideas I have for the FBI, and why we shouldn’t abolish a department with alot of potential. Just to see what the people want to happen with the FBI, I’ve decided to make this poll. I’m hoping this poll ALSO counts as a petition, so I mean, its a petition now, yipee!
If anyone has any questions about this, tag me in the replies. I’ll make the ideas list I have, and why the FBI has ALOT of potential.

• Make the FBI its own department, with the DOJ not its ‘parent department’
  • Veto the bill to abolish the FBI, and make it an election process to become the Director of the FBI.
  • Abolish the FBI, because who needs it.
  • Morph the FBI into the DOJ, not making it its own department (literally same thing if you dont abolish the FBI)

0 voters

2 Likes

If there is forensic evidence (dont ask me how) in v3 maybe the FBI would have a job

2 Likes

Just make an FBI veteran the director, we keep nominating people who haven’t spent a day in the FBI as director and we keep getting the same results. I’m sure we can find someone from the old FBI who’s willing to run it.

2 Likes

FBI SUCKS
abolish baby

2 Likes

I respect that, however, the FBI has alot of use, and alot of potential inside it. And if it is abolished, most likely the DOJ will just make a division like the FBI, as I’ve been told.
And, not to discredit DHS, would we want to throw that much work onto IO? Not to mention giving them that much power.
I do understand that IO is an amazing divison of DHS, and only the most well-trained, and dedicated users get recommended for it, but putting that much responsibility into a small group of people has it’s drawbacks.
Nonetheless, IO is amazing, with amazing people in it, and I respect your decision.

2 Likes

I agree with that, it’s just that I don’t know if the former Directors (pwnzor, maltinator, booba2, yosebleed who left firestone) would wish to/want to be the FBI Director, and I believe pwnzor left Firestone, and I’m unaware of both Maltinator or booba2.
And as I’ve said before, I’m not trying to put all these idea’s out there JUST so I can be FBI Director, I’m just as happy seeing these changes from an Agent point of view.

2 Likes

we gave the FBI too many chances, it has clearly proven that it doesn’t maintain in FS

doesn’t work in this state and is absolutely and useless retarded because they get no team, etc etc

if you were in Firestone before FBI was even a thing you’d agree with me

2 Likes

Most likely true, I believe I was in FS before the FBI, but wasn’t in any Discord, nor was associated with anything to do with Firestone, just played it to ram my car into random people for 5 hours straight.
That’s why I think re-purposing the FBI would be the best course of action, as the current way its ran isn’t doing much good as is.
I do see your argument, and 100% agree with why you dislike the FBI, but I don’t think it need’s to come with abolishing the department.

2 Likes

Too late, it’s happening.

Too many chances have been given and it all failed.
There’s no ‘large’ purpose in FBI anyways.

2 Likes

True, and I can’t really blame anyone for how the FBI is today, it’s mostly just how the wind blew it.
And no, that isn’t a cover-up as to ‘Oh my god, the FBI is getting abolished due to communist representatives, REEEEEEEEEE!’, I could really not mind if the FBI get’s abolished, but I just feel as if it’s a waste of time and effort to get a department, with alot of potential, abolished.

2 Likes

FBI was abuseive anyways

3 Likes

why abolish fbi what about bad leos

2 Likes

FBI has been abolished.
Passed Congress.
If a moderator looks at this, lock both this and my ideas thread.

2 Likes

:frowning:

2 Likes
1 Like