FBI Police Redundancy

This a post to discuss one simple thing: What exactly is the purpose of the FBI police?

FBI Police are allegedly meant to serve as a support role to FBI Criminal Investigators, however, their actions in the game show a different story. Why do FBI Police members perform traffic enforcement? Why do they act and work like a regular patrol agency?
It may be a controversial decision, but in all regards to this I believe the FBI Police need stricter policies and oversight on what exact duties they can perform in-game.
There is no point in having municipal PDs or a Sheriff’s Office if the FBI can perform the same roles and then claim to be acting in support of investigators when they are clearly not.

Thanks for reading, constructive criticism and debate is preferred.

7 Likes

don’t care + fbi police on top, but being real many things are redundant in firestone and i can assure you that you don’t know exactly what we do

6 Likes

look pretty :nail_care:t2:

2 Likes

Is that why I see FBI Police enforcing traffic laws? You’re not a super cool specialized police force, you’re glorified patrol cops. Stay mad

3 Likes

FBI are VERY important and special!!!

3 Likes

We are a cool specialized police force! Have an amazing day! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol .

1 Like

What’s todays post gonna be on that you have an issue with? I’m really enjoying this series so far

3 Likes

LMAOo

2 Likes

Cant tell if you’re being satire but if so that’s what forums are for. lole!

1 Like

guess I hit a nerve ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Damn some of y’all rude to this innocent man…

I see where your coming from but, this is a ROBLOX game and it’s hard to do intelligence stuff online. Firestone stopped having “organized crime groups” ever since v2 became beta so doing investigation is pretty uncommon these days. The one time FBI could of have shined was during the Aigio scandal. However, FBI was beaten by @crankyluke who brought attention faster than the intelligence departments.

So basically… they have nothing better to do so they just try to make the best out of what they have. Which is traffic stops and pursuits with normal LEOs. It’s nice having FBI patrol with us because they can help us identify shooters and bank robbers.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure saying that kinda tells everyone that you do nothing lol

7 Likes

I’m not sure if you know how state peace officer certifications work. Let me utilize the state of Texas as an example. In Texas, we have the Texas Commission of Law Enforcement that hand out certificates to all law enforcement entities (peace officers, jailers, etc). Anyone certified by the state may carry out the duties they have based on the certification they receive. So yes, the state investigations officer can still conduct traffic stops but may not want to since he has things to worry about.

Firestone law enforcement runs based on such a state certification system. The Firestone Bureau of Investigation Agents are state-certified peace officers, that are permitted to carry out duties as any normal peace officer of the state. However, if low and behold if we turned into a federal entity or an entity of that above state law enforcement. Then you would not see us conduct traffic stops.

Of course, agents deciding to conduct traffic stops vary based on Special Agent. So I really can’t say when FBI Police SAs will do them and when they won’t. It really depends on the Agent.

TLDR - We are state-certified LEOs permitted to carry out similar duties as LEOs of any other department. If we were a level of LE above state you would probably not see us conduct traffic stops.

5 Likes

It’s always the people who have never been employed in these agencies talking like they know every little detail and spec.

1 Like

Oh my god I wouldn’t make it through lego FBI academy my life is ruined

1 Like

I like how this is always the response to any FBI criticism like you HAVE to be employed to say anything about them

1 Like

I understand the FBI is “technically” permitted to enforce traffic laws however I see it as a bit redundant considering they are an investigative agency. I’m just pushing for more FBI policy on these types of things not law

1 Like

Yeah considering you wanna describe their duties as if you work for them :joy:

Tbh its pretty easy but you’re a different breed

2 Likes

You seem to think I care about joining the FBI sir…

1 Like