FBC | POST-LT GOVERNOR DEBATE POLL [2022’-3]

Firestone Broadcasting Company

Discord | Twitter | Website

POST-GUBERNATORIAL DEBATE POLL

Following the 2022-3 Firestone Gubernatorial Debate hosted on Twitch, the Firestone Broadcasting Company is running polls after the debate to gain insight on the choice citizens may make when voting for the next State of Firestone governor commencing on the 17th and ending on the 23rd. To participate in the poll, please fill out the options below.

Who do you believe won the overall debate?
  • Ash1835 (on behalf of hxppyteddyy)
  • AestheticallyHappy
  • Cooldudesub (on behalf of BendDerOver)

0 voters

Which candidate did you intend on voting for before watching the debate?
  • AestheticallyHappy

0 voters

Which candidate do you now intend on voting for after watching the debate?
  • AestheticallyHappy

0 voters

If you wish to comment on the debate, you can comment so below.

4 Likes

4 Likes

development :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

dang didnt know it was lt gov debate

4 Likes

THIS WAS THE GOVERNOR DEBATE, NOT THE LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR DEBATE

SLEEPY TEDDY, SLEEPY BEND

5 Likes

pretty sure this is said as a joke except as ive stated, and you experienced, we were told that the debates were going to occur at such a time – not asked if were were available or not.

i apologize i have a paying job

6 Likes

yes it was

4 Likes

I think an important question left out was the questions about the legal side. As in courts and DoJ what are y’all gonna do about the fact it takes months for a court case to be over? (I agree current judges are busy and I’m not saying they should be gone) what I’m saying is that what are you going to boost the activity? Also, I haven’t seen kerbal do anything in a while and I could be wrong. I have nothing against the dude but I’m a strong believer in “If you have a life then focus on that instead of hogging a high position in a lego game”

6 Likes

aes 4 gov

2 Likes
2 Likes

why do you use light mode @blaadam

2 Likes

twitch light mode doesnt seem THAT bad

1 Like

why are you annoying,

some things cannot be explained

1 Like

with all due respect you shouldnt be running for governor, i understand that you have a job but you have shown time and time again that you cannot be active. all im saying is that its clear you dont have the time to be governor, its not a bad thing that you have a life its actually a great thing but we need someone who can be active.

3 Likes

Voting closed.