FBC | Opinion Pages & Announcement of Ask Seany Advise Colum!

Good evening, Afternnon, Morning,

I am SeanCityNavy, your local friendly House Representative & Opinion and Politics Writer for the Firestone Broadcasting Corporation here to announce the opening of Opinion Pieces Submissions & the start of the Ask Seany! Advise Colum.

Opinion Pieces
Have you ever wanted to voice your opinion on something but wanted to do it anonymously and not over the Forums? Well now you can! All published papers will be anonymous unless specified by you.

Ask Seany Advise Colum
Introducing the Ask Seany Advise Colum. Do you have an issue IRL or within the Firestone Community? Or do you just wanna fake and issue to gage the opinion of someone who is used to giving advise? Then Ask Seany!

This Advise Colum can have real personal questions asked Anonymously or fake RP type Questions that you want to ask as the person you RP as in Firestone ect, it doesnt matter what your question is, I will always answer it with 100% honesty and maybe give you some good advise in return, its a toss up.

Final
All can be submitted in the Forum below!
https://forms.gle/fq2S2KBPR5Nqj5Kh9

Thanks
Signed
SeanCityNavy
Local Friendly House Rep (I-DOP)
FBC Opinions & Politics Writer
Ask Seany Advise Colum writer

3 Likes

i personally would not ever solicit or want to receive advice from you

7 Likes

:joy: lol

3 Likes

me whenever i see you post on here

5 Likes

Too bad

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes