False Ban

So, I got in a pursuit which led me to Skyway bridge 401, Then I outsmarted the cops by hopping out of my vehicle and climbing up the tower, I waited inside the tower until the cops left but while I was waiting I saw the cops climbing up the tower, So I Then got out of the tower, got back in my vehicle, and speed off. Little did I know a ban was coming, Lucky for me I recorded 75% of what happened I stopped recording though because I knew if I got banned I’d have enough proof to get unbanned, Heres the proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLjEAr1ZAuc&feature=youtu.be I just hope It’s enough proof but you can clearly see I was hiding and I did not log.

Yeah, it’s sad Though because they already knew 1: My car was still there so obviously I did not log, and 2: if I reset, they’d find money. And 3: Why would me a guy with like 140+ priors need to log? anyways, I’ll let you be the judge but I am very happy I recorded smh, these cops always tryna false ban me I’m getting tired of Firestone. They are just mad because I outsmarted them, escaped, and actually got away.

Now sadly I did not record when I got banned but after I saw the cop climbing the latter, I ran and jumped down and got in my car, I started it up and started to flee and it said ‘You have lost connection, You have been banned’

1 Like

Proof of the ban https://gyazo.com/2d3a8d1153ecc3a6b0bc3b1e93394357

1 Like

The video only proves you were hiding in the tower. You could’ve logged later.

This could easily be a lie and since we have no proof that you did what you said, the ban is so far valid.

2 Likes

Yeah…right that makes a lot of sense, You can clearly see my white mustang sitting down there, anyways I’m going to wait for 6 minutes for cops to leave, then I’m going to log with 140+ arrest…Yeah, makes a LOT of sense I’ll just wait for my trello ban to come up to see what kind of crappy excuse they have. And then when the ‘proof’ is uploaded, that video will debunk it

1 Like

Not to mention they banned me when they saw me driving off in my car, If I logged, How was I in my car? They must have assumed I exploited, teloprted BACK there and got in my vehicle. AH I Wont even give a fudge anymore keep me falsely banned or not IDC, FS Has always been about cringe Young cops running around failing to roleplay, abusing power, and trying to get people perm banned. Firestone loooves to ban people and they will come up with the stupidest excuses, like last time I lost connection in cuffs, one mod said, ‘you could have turned off ur wifi’ yet my wifi was good and u could see it in the picture lol, They always got some excuse they are just abusive hungry. which is why Firestones population is staying constant and hardly ever growing, no one has time to invest hours into this game and then get falsely banned for some crappy reason lol.

1 Like

Did the cops see you leave the tower?

I’m thinking they assumed you jumped over the bridge into the water, they could’ve assumed you teleported back tot he car or something. I mean I don’t know the video shows nothing.

1 Like

You’re also not on the trello, it was most likely a server ban.

1 Like

Server bans and trello bans are the same things, Trello just shows why the individual was banned and for how long. everyone who is banned gets a trello ban, And I’m waiting for mine to see the sad excuse, and yes they did not see me leave the tower, only some FBI agent did not sure what his name was but he told me he was a probie agent, he’s the only one who saw me jump from the tower into my car and take off, I rammed him when I got banned. so idk Maybe he was recording but I doubt it. All I know is I can’t wait for the trello ban…this video will easily debunk it.

1 Like

I Find it funny How I still have no trello ban with proof of my ‘logging actions’ Smh

1 Like

When a criminal is too hard to catch, so you decide to report him for “logging”

2 Likes

Exactly, lol I still have no trello ban AKA proof is to what I did, and how long I’ll be banned even though I was banned 8 hours ago, Yeah I bet they have no proof just some lazy mod/admin decided to ban me

1 Like

leave him alone meanie

1 Like