FalconGXL for Senate

FalconGXL for Senate, May 2018

Contents:
[I] Information about me
[II] Issues and planned resolutions
[III] Senate Proposal
[IV] Conclusion

[I] Information about me
I joined the State of Firestone back in April 2017, and after a long time, I have finally considered running for Senate. Since April last year, Firestone has changed dramatically in negative and positive directions. This caused me to debate on wether or not I should contribute.

Shortly after I joined Firestone, I became very interested in politics, but even more so in Law Enforcement. In May 2017, I joined Peace Officer Standards and Training, and graduated as Class 20. I was Class 20’s class speaker, and shortly after graduation, I became a Junior Instructor for POST. I gained leadership skills in POST as a staff member. Using my leadership capabilities, I enlisted in the Firestone State Patrol on July 1st, 2017. I served in the Firestone State Patrol for 7 months, and I retired in early February 2018 as a Sergeant.

Immediately after I resigned from the Firestone State Patrol, I applied for the Department of Homeland Security. I began service in the Federal Protective Service, and I still serve in that agency today. I am currently the Captain of the Federal Protective Service. I will use all of my background experience to the best of my ability.

[II] Issues and planned resolutions
Over the many months as a citizen in the State of Firestone, I have noticed many problems regarding lack of rational laws. Due to this, I want to listen to the citizens. I won’t take suggestions as suggestions, I will consider them as an action point. The issue that Firestone has been facing is that a portion of the government with authority such as senators, the house, and even the governor, do not directly listen to the citizens. I will bring change to this. As a citizen, I believe we deserve to have a say.

[III] Senate Proposal
I have multiple laws that I wish to pursue, and my main source will be listening to the people. (Questions regarding specific plans associated to laws may be asked via DM). There are a number of traffic laws that should be introduced, as well as criminal laws. I will work with the citizens, and I will treat citizens as clients. If an issue is to unearth, I will always act upon it. As senate, it is my duty to serve the people, not the other way around.

[IV] Conclusion
“The people are the government, administering it by their agents; they are the government, the sovereign power.” -Andrew Jackson. Whenever I use the authority that I am invested with, I will keep this quote in consideration. I work for the people.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know via DMs! My discord is: FalconGXL#6289

Signed,
FalconGXL

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Signature Deadlines. Not enough supports to get on ballot. Sorry.

1 Like