FaithFCM for Arborfield City Council

Well, this is new, ain’t it?

ABOUT ME
Hi lego people, my name is FaithFCM and I’m running for Arborfield’s City Council! Y’all probably haven’t heard of me and I’m not too surprised, but time to get to know me. I’ve been in Firestone for about a year now and have learned a lot about the group.

EXPERIENCE

• Fmr DPW Division Coordinator for Public Relations and fmr Admissions Officer
  • Fmr DOBW Watercraft Technician
  • Fmr DOCM Deputy Chief Inspector
  • there might be more, but all that I can remember at the moment…

MY PLANS
During my term, I want to do the following:

• LISTEN to the public, HEAR their concerns, and take ACTION on said concerns.
  • Work with my fellow lego Councilmen/women and the current administration to better the city of Arborfield.
  • Work with businesses to get more events going for the public.
  • Be active on City Council!

The End
I hope you will support me in my new journey to be a part of the lovely City Council for the beautiful city of Arborfield.

Have a quacking rest of your day,
FaithFCM

1 Like

support duck qween :duck:

2 Likes

What are you trying to make better?

1 Like

Hi Braeden, I am hoping to make the city better for all citizens, businesses, and employees in Arborfield by doing my best to make everyone’s lego lives easier.

:duck:

1 Like

i support I WILLE SUPPROTANDNEDORSAERED THIS CAMPAIGN!!! duckduckdcukdudcukdcudkcudkcduckduckdcududuckduckduckduckduckduckjduckduckduckjduckduckducjkduckuduckudkcd

2 Likes

This candidate shouldn’t qualify at all since they quack all day. With that said, I support this campaign.

2 Likes

jStraddy_511T supports!

1 Like

SUPPORT!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!