Failed County Elections

good to know you don’t understand what election fraud is

1 Like

Electoral fraud , sometimes referred to as election manipulation or vote rigging

4 Likes

Yeah sorry an election not being announced using a third party application known as Discord does not in any circumstances validate it as “rigging”. People tend to be active in the forums and actually catch up to whats going on.

1 Like

i don’t understand how discord is deemed as a third party considering almost every single thing that occurs slimming even down to special elections to congress is announced. saying discord isn’t as important as announcing it on the forums is just plain stupid

3 Likes

Good to also know you don’t understand the meaning of third-party

1 Like

how could you use third party as an excuse?

yeah, it’s a third party application

but it has the majority of the community in it

so in my eyes, it’s just as important as the forums

1 Like

Make up your mind.

Not a excuse, just plain facts about your quote of

And further more. I do not approve of the actions that were taken too yes, although you calling it “election fraud” and then you giving me a googled answer doesn’t help your case at all.

Also if people did have concerns about it. Maybe the candidates themselves should of actually notified Butsworth at the time to actually announce it as the poll was open for awhile

⇒ Voting opens 12/8/2018 at 11 PM EST, if applicable.
⇒ Voting closes 12/20/2018 at 9 PM EST, if applicable. Winner announced shortly after and the term will begin right after being sworn in, if applicable.

1 Like

the only thing that matters here is that it takes the mind of a 5th grader to understand that those elections weren’t legit whatsoever and shouldn’t count

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m a fifth grader. Elaborate how this elections weren’t legit and shouldn’t count.

1 Like

im not here to argue with you

i can gladly message fed and ask him what he thinks about an election that was never announced for people to vote upon then we can see what he thinks

1 Like

Nice fed card. Please come back when you have something to contribute with. As if Fed even cares about the government lmao. Kinda wanna ask you, how does fed have anything to do with the government?

1 Like

I have, i’m not referring to the actual application itself. again, yes it is a third party application, but it is just as important, even more important. than any other application Firestone uses

again, im not speaking about the literal application, why can’t you comprehend this?

I called it election fraud. You claimed I didn’t know what it meant. I gave you a definition because I assumed you didn’t know what it meant.

when was it the people’s job to do the responsibilities of the governor?

2 Likes

haha you’re still in your own little world where you think fed has no power, snap to reality and realize he’s the owner, and while some of us might not agree with what he does, there’s literally nothing you can do about it

‘fed card’, oh yes the fed card because fed overrides everybody and his word ultimately is the solution to this entire thing

2 Likes

Seems you don’t understand what a third party application is. Understandable

I’m sorry but the people that actually tend to read the forums. Actually read not just a TL:DR version. Come back when you have a stronger argument

I think I don’t need to reply to that

Minda give me a law where it actually stated the governor HAS to announce the elections at the time in the discord? Kinda interested :thinking:

Even though he is the Owner of the group. He has his limits when it comes to the government. He doesn’t intervene with non-gubernatorial elections :slight_smile:

1 Like

dang you must read fed’s mind

1 Like

the fact of the matter is:

people supported multiple candidates.

butsworth said he did voting by supports.

https://gyazo.com/b17375e400fd6f6aaf7ffbf4054003b8

if that’s not election fraud what is?

our definition of election fraud is:

“The Felony offense of election fraud when the Election Sponsor: adds, subtracts, or deletes votes, without valid reasoning; publishes election results that do not correspond with the actual voting results; or in any other manner falsifies the results of an election.

Voting twice isn’t allowed. That violates this legislation.

He’s guilty.

2 Likes

Infact, I compiled all evidence here.

From what I’ve compiled I’ve produced:

12x ELECTION FRAUD (FELONY)
91x VIOLATING CONFIDENTIALITY IN VOTING (M)
1X PREVENTING THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO VOTE (FELONY)

1 Like

Now that’s a different matter, Thank you for enlightening us with the actual illegal stuff here

1 Like

Voting period never occurred. He counted the votes based on the supports on the forums (lol). Essentially, no election occurred and he needs to initiate the voting process.

He hasn’t announced a winner yet, rather he just announced total forum supports, idk what’s going on, thought I should leave my two cents before this auto closes.

edit: may have forgotten i could’ve posted after it locks. w/e

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 13 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like