Fail RPers, what can be done about them?

They are the prime reason this state is falling, what do you think we, or the group owners could do to stop or at least contain the spread of the fail rp within v2? It is getting to the point where everyone is fed up with it.

4 Likes

Put them on a train and send them to Docklands.

5 Likes

It’s hilarious because cops are FRPers too.
They don’t know how to properly roleplay.
If someone held them at gunpoint and tried to kidnap them, they just pull out a taser - that isn’t how it works, that’s not real life. You can’t do anything about them.

3 Likes

Real talk, if they wanna FRP, we should fire with fire.

I say 2 magazines of 5.56mm rounds through their chest should do the trick. Especially the fucking car glitchers.

2 Likes

Jesus

1 Like

No, that’s too kind.

3 Likes

@iMeepler Because what are the chances of an officer being kidnapped irl? Very low. That’s why Fed made being kidnapped whilst on-duty FRP.

2 Likes

There’s somethings I agree with, some things I disagree with.

Flipping cars. It really shouldn’t be considered false roleplay - most flips are due to the suspension of the cars, and the feature is added for a reason. If a citizen who is just starting to play Firestone flipped in a pursuit, they’d get cuffrushed while they’re in the car for doing something they didn’t know.

Not to mention that law enforcement officers flip all the time in pursuits, but the instant a criminal flips their vehicle, the law enforcement officers will go crazy. I don’t agree with flipping being FRP, however, the large variety of other FRP offenses, I agree with.

As far as dealing with the FRP goes - contact Developers with evidence and we will take care of it.

2 Likes

It’s still possible, ever watch the DOJ Five-M RP videos? They’ve done it before, it’s called Fear RP, you fear for your life. It’s a hostage situation, just because it barely happens in real life, doesn’t mean they can’t properly roleplay it.

1 Like

Then good luck convincing Fed.

1 Like

When in a pursuit it should end somehow, the only way to stop a car currently - get it flipped or tires popped. But if criminals flip the car it’s not really fair.

1 Like

If criminals can’t flip cars during pursuits, police shouldn’t be able to do it either. Simple as that.

1 Like

So are you saying flipping isn’t FRP?

1 Like

That is where I will agree.

1 Like

It is at the moment — doesn’t mean I agree with it.

1 Like

Honestly, I believe the best way is to make people pay for Stapleton again.

1 Like

trying to get everyone in v2 to RP is like getting the democrats and republicans to decide on gun laws. It just ain’t gonna happen. There is no way in hell you’re getting some dumb 6 year old who joins the game just to reckless drive and shoot people to roleplay. I bet he doesn’t even know what the fuck the word even means. If you want more of a RP city maybe don’t allow complete randoms in. Secondly, not everything is able to be roleplayed, and honestly, if we did roleplay everything it would get less fun, as it is in real life. We already do enough, our law enforcement does logs and has to complete POST taking enough time out of their day. On the other hand, there’s no way in hell you can successfully RP a pursuit, because either some dumbass decides to try his hardest to get the car to stop any way possible including just slamming their car or doing pit maneuvers which really don’t affect the suspects care at all. Also no way in hell you can stop a criminal from at least flipping in a pursuit or going off-road in which he ends up quitting.
Finally, let’s just keep it as is as it already is fun, but if there is any severe FRP it can be punished as Firestone requires SOME RP.

2 Likes