Faachiano is a SELLOUT!

I AM TIRED OF IT. THE CORRUPT ARBORFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT CHIEF IS A SELLOUT!!!

HE SOLD HIS FREAKING SUCCESSFUL GAS TYCOON TO SOME SAUDI PRINCE. FOR 28 MILLION FSD? WHAT A SELLOUT. THIS GUY FAACHIANO IS SO CORRUPT, HE JUST SOLD HIS COMPANY FOR PENNIES? THOSE PRINCES BARELY PAID A PRICE FOR CAPITAL GAS OF FIRESTONE.

AND WHAT DID FAACHIANO DO WITH HIS MILLIONS? HE PAID HIS CLOSE ASSOCIATES!

#FAACHISCORRUPT #FAACHSOLDOUT #FAACHDUM

12 Likes

#NotMyChief (I am not a legal resident of Arborfield)

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::moneybag:<- Faachiano pov

9 Likes

I STAND WITH FAACH.
LET HIM SCAM OTHERS FOR A ROBLOX ROLE-PLAY BUSINESS.

4 Likes

:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

3 Likes

I AGREE WITH @ParrotChattin. “GASIANO” IS THE BIGGEST SELLOUT EVER!

5 Likes

Here before #Faachgate

2 Likes

rook will drive cgf to its death just like snacees and carmines!!! #FAACHSOLDOUT #FAACHDUM

2 Likes

def will. he’s been pbanned for massive violation of roblox’s tos. can’t expect much from him. :woman_shrugging:
also we’re talking abt the guy who used to go around the county feeding ppl hiv, feces, etc. no way business’ are going to last under his command

7 Likes

NEVER

3 Likes

I AGREE 100% WITH THIS COMMENT

3 Likes

hes now richer than you
but rook was scammed for loads of money for an inactive business

2 Likes

I STAND WITH THE CHIEF

3 Likes

While there is a lot of hate for @Faachiano let’s go back to the time when, I gave faach and almost everyone a heart attack In CGF back in Corona time by going missing for like three months while I still owned the group

2 Likes

money

2 Likes

From my honest opinion, I find it okay Rook having ownership of CGF. The business needs to continue, even if it fails. As Faach said, he didn’t have enough time to continue, so I personally find @PresidentRook a good fit.

2 Likes

he has harrassed a fmr game mod in the past. he’s also been previously pbanned for major violation of robloxs tos. idk how good of a fit he’d b. but to keep this revelant, i also dont want someone who goes around throwing feces and infecting ppl w hiv, etc to lead smh like cg. who knows whatd end up in our gas.

3 Likes

Let’s see what he does.

1 Like

announcement in a few hours boys and girls, BIG AND PATRIOTIC plans in the works

2 Likes

Mans built an empire, he deserves every god damn penny.

3 Likes