F4C3M4N_ACTUAL for House of Representatives

Hello Citizens of the State of Firestone,

I am F4C3M4N_ACTUAL and I would like to take this opportunity to declare and present myself as a candidate for a seat in the House of Representative. In the following message, I will present a brief background about myself as well as a few of the many ambitious plans I have in store for the duration of my tenure.

For beginners, I’ve been a citizen of the State of Firestone ever since its’ foundation. I have seen many faces come and go, many ideas succeed and fail, a lot of changes that have had an impact and so forth. This has granted me a certain level of wisdom and awareness of the dynamic of the State of Firestone. I, myself, have been able to give back some of that wisdom throughout the many functions I have held, but more specifically as the 4th Secretary of Homeland Security, a position where I have had my best work become valued by my peers and the citizens I have served. Therefor, it is without question that I enter this special election with a highly motivated attitude and sense of service to the people guided by a vigorous work ethic, sense of knowledge and wisdom.

As for my plans if elected into the House of Representative, along with my knowledge and as a “expert” on matters of homeland security, I plan on bringing to the table solutions and bringing awareness to issues relating to that field whether it be by enacting laws or measures preventing criminality or insight into matters of state security that some may judge sensitive. Of course, as a per other duties expected of a Representative, I will, of course, represent the voices and concerns of the citizens of the State of Firestone and strive to be as reachable and as accessible when called upon to perform my duties.

In conclusion, I present my candidacy for a seat as a Representative for the Firestone House of Representatives. I hope that with my experience and ambition, I will be able to do, as I have done before, serve the State of Firestone, its’ interests and most importantly; the citizens. For me, being elected into the House, represents a real opportunity in which my work ethic and wisdom will be able to express themselves fully.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
F4C3M4N_ACTUAL

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

SUPPORT!! You better win this!

1 Like

Absolute support, I think you’ll do great.

Signed,
SerZhukov
Representative

1 Like

yes

support

1 Like

Glad to see you back, support.

1 Like

Supported, and Endorsed!

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support for this weirdo

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

Welcome back, Sec.

1 Like
1 Like

@airplane1221 @DannyboyJurist @moderator Please lock. Invalid campaign as elections have started over and they must make a form on December 1st forward instead. Ty

1 Like
1 Like

Election over

1 Like