Exposing NotoriousAmerican - Is this the person you want for Governor?

Laddies and Gentlemen of Firestone, is the person you want as Governor someone who tells people to “go fucking die.”

Think what you want form this, but this is unacceptable from Governor Candidates. Again, not shitposting or attacking everyone, just wanting the public to be informed on what a MAJOR governor candidate stated.

3 Likes

It’s happened before, it’ll happen again. Photoshopping messages should be intolerable under all circumstances. I really hope no one even considers this.

1 Like

Yes I photoshopped it in 5 seconds. That’s totally correct. You know just had to pull up photoshop which takes a minute to pull up. Lightshot the image, Figure out a way to remove the current text, find the EXACT right font, which Im 99% sure would have taken a font website, and then save it, screenshot it, and do it under 1 minute. That’s reasonable right?

2 Likes

Ever heard of inspect element

1 Like

I use desktop version of discord my good sir. And you’re going from photoshop, to inspect elemented? If you say something, be able to handle the consequences.

1 Like

Press CTRL + SHIFT + I, but, as seen in this “evidence”, I’m sure you’re already aware of that.

1 Like

Also may I add that the message is deleted, meaning you hve something to hide. I’m now on mobile, and you can clearly see you had something to hide, as I cannot just inspect an image that isn’t there.

2 Likes

Or it’s just that you can’t utilize inspect element on your phone, meaning it clearly was photo-shopped.

1 Like

And I’ve already de-proved the fact that is was photoshopped. Sir you told me to fucking die, and even if I photoshopped that, I would have to do what I send in my first reply, plus teansfer the photo to PC, and then producded to add addional text and a background. Sir don’t debate photoshop with a person who uses it. You said it, don’t vote for this liar

1 Like

Oh dang! He got me guys, I guess I did say it!
(sarcasm)

1 Like

Haha you’re now resulting to saying “sacrasm” because I actually have logic, pathetic.

1 Like

There’s no reason to argue with you, it’s pointless, wasting my time.
@DannyboyJurist Close this

1 Like

It doesn’t violate any of the forum rules to my knowledge.

3 Likes

The public sure is loving this! :smiley:

1 Like

oh lord

1 Like

Yeah I need to change it

1 Like

Re-elect OVG

1 Like

Love this. You’re messed up for saying that though. Denying it will only make you sound dumb and guilty.

1 Like

http://prntscr.com/j32nae Hey looky here, not my screenshot btw

1 Like

You just got heavily exposed. @NotoriousAmerican

2 Likes