Evildustin6677 for Senate

Evildustin6677 For Senate

As of this day, February 15th, 2020. I have decided to join the Firestone branch of congress. As an elected member of the Senate. My goals of my term of Senate is to provide logic and reasoning back to the core foundation of Firestone. Providing in depth laws, without loopholes that criminals can easily exploit. I plan to set fairness and equal opportunity to all citizens of this great state.

I joined this state on April 9th, 2016. Becoming one of the first Department Heads for Firestone. During my time I have worked in various departments gaining skill sets and understanding the core values of each department. As I cannot state which department is the best, but all share similar traits and values. As my time as being a Senator. I will be putting those core values into myself. Providing higher quality laws. Fairness in impeachments, and confirmations. Asking non-bias question, as well as civilian questions to ensure I represent the people of this State.

I ask that if you support me, I will pledge to uphold these goals without fear or hesitation. If you do support me, please note your support at the bottom. I will be glad to answer any questions you may to offer. Thank you for reading this speech, and supporting my goals.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

3 Likes

I support

2 Likes

(withdrawn cus ethics or whatever sorry)

2 Likes

Support!

-b0org

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support! Good luck!
WhiteSIGN

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support - uprisingamerican

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

2 Likes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Currently at 11 supporters. Only need 4 more supporters.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “higher quality” laws?

2 Likes

Good example was the armed robbery law. The law had poor context, and was poorly written allowing a loophole that was discovered by the Attorney General. Which would legally allow robbery to happen. However, the Founders got involved. But that was just one example.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support.

2 Likes