Everything Wrong With our Law Enforcement Agencies

Are you really going to be that guy that when proven wrong hits them with the “you spelled this wrong.”

I mean, I think POST does a good enough job…sure there are some foolish leo’s I’ve talked about them enough. But we all need to remember this is a game, Not just any game Firestone as we all know was built on ROBLOX, ROBLOX Can be played by any age but typically, ROBLOX attracts younger people and a lot of the Firestone Community is between the age of 12-14 or 15. So I don’t expect everything they spell to be on point…Something as small as using the wrong ‘your’ is nothing to big in my opinion and we need to remember this is a game, games are meant to be fun.

As far as use of force goes, The majority of officers use it correct. In a felony stop they use guns, hostage situation, shootouts, Or if they are executing a warrant etc. I hardly ever see officers use lethal force wrong.

Tasers most of the time are being used right, Trust me with my 260 or so arrest I know very well, I must admit I have seen a few officers tase me without giving any warnings this has happened around 5 times out of my 260 or so arrest so it’s not too common.

I Think people expect Law enforcement officers to be too Mature and professional, Don’t get me wrong if you are going to be a officer, even in a game you should remain mature and professional but, I feel some people are too serious about this I mean we can’t forget most officers are children and while being mature and professional us Important, I think Departments should cut them some slack…It’s a game bro

1 Like

hitman, you put on some consume in county wow. you actually knew what grammar is

Sorry, spelling is not my top priority when I’m dealing with an armed shooter.

oh see someone gets it oml like how hard is it to get some homophones right

yesssir am rally good at spallang sometime to

yup awsome spelling.

No, I’m not. I don’t know where you got that from.

I might have put this on the incorrect post, mb

All good.

I mean, I’m 15 and I can use a lot of the homophones correctly. And Regarding Lidels, I wasn’t referring to a high risk situation. I mean in regular and common traffic stops. That’s when I see officers not spelling correctly. Again, it’s hard to take people seriously when they can’t spell correctly. And regarding tazers, I mean they will not warn OUTSIDE civilians, who have no actual bearing on the situation, zero warning before tazing and then end up having them in the crossfire.

Considering you have only been around for a few days you don’t know how hard a law enforcement officer’s job is. And most officers do not “misspell” so stop saying they do.

Oh my god, take a chill pill man. You’re acting like I’m personally attacking you. And you do, a lot. Stop acting like you don’t. Thanks. Also, when you say “how hard a LEO’s job is” is so hilarious. You understand this is ROBLOX right? A 12, 13, or 14 year old and beyond can handle this kind of work.

Grammar is obviously important, but we aren’t going to deny somebody over simple grammar mistakes like not knowing the difference between their and there. This isn’t office work and it isn’t something that requires spot on grammar.

In addition, this is Roblox and with these delayed cars you can expect collisions all the time. They aren’t taken seriously simply due to the fact in itself.

Officers learn use of force in POST and during entry training programs. If their standards are not up to par, you can report it just like as if they broke any other offense.

Can we be excessively strict and make sure everybody is 100%? Yes.
Will that result in us having like 20 members? Yup.

Firestone may have its faults with police officers, but you need to remember this is Roblox, and it’s extremely hard to achieve “the perfect roleplay”. If you ask me, we have better police officers than other groups such as nUSA, Mano, you name it.

Right, although my point still stands about people taking officers serious. I kind of laugh when they are getting angry at someone and they use incorrect grammar. I just feel like that it’s a problem. Of course these are just my opinions.

Right, I understand this but it’s completely wrong when officers just drive off after.

Yeah, that makes sense but I still feel that putting it out for the public and to enlighten some people would be for the better. Again, these are my opinions and how I think we can change some things.

I agree to the fullest extent here, I’ve been in nUSA myself and I get it. I don’t want to repeat myself, but you know. These are my opinions.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.