Evay for his first term? (HOUSE)

Dear Citizens of Firestone,
Your reading this and probably trying to figure out, “ Who is this dude?”. Well I’ve been a Citizen of this great state for 6 months. Through out those six months I’ve picked up many important skills, even landing myself a job in the Firestone National Guard (Private). Since I’ve never ran before I don’t have much to talk about from a previous term but have somethings I want to be done by the end of next term, These include;

•Listening to the people, But choosing what’s better for the state at the same time. (Say a bill was proposed and it was “A bill to make all crimes legal” would most citizens want it, yes, but we all know it would not better the state)

•Remain Active, Currently my summer is looking clear, all l have to do is not score me a seat in summer school.

• Write bills that have an actual purpose, I’ve seen bills that are as useless as a ball of dirt, you can’t do anything with them.

• Stay involved in the community, I’ve seen so many senators and representatives just never talk with anyone in the public, they lock themselves in the chamber and never come out.

Thank you for reading,

EvayLaws
1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I support EvayLaws in the May 2019 house election!

1 Like

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

1 Like

FS State Announcements

1 Like