EndocryneIndex for Redwood City Council

Introduction:

Hello everyone, I am EndocryneIndex, and I am running for the Redwood City Council for the newly announced elections. Before I will present to you my goals, I would like to share some things about me.

My journey in the State of Firestone started in late 2019, at the first I was just a normal citizen that was roaming around the county, searching for some interesting situations. After some time I decided to apply to one of the Redwood companies, Capital Gas of Firestone (which I am in for today) the application was accepted and I could start a new stage in my career. After some time in the mentioned business, I applied to the FBC and DPW, and both were successful. Later on, I was fired from the DPW and tried to see myself in the DOT, I got applied on the first take and after proper training, I started my duty as an Employee. After some time I resigned from the FBC and applied to the DOCM, ARBOR GD Commissioner, and Office of Public Relations for the City of Redwood. All applications were successful.

Departments: (mentioned above)

• Firestone Department of Public Works

• Firestone Department of Transportation

• Firestone Department of Commerce

• Growth and Development Commissioner for the City of Arborfield

• Office of Commerce Relations for the City of Redwood

Plans:

After being elected to the office, I will make sure that all of the businesses in the City of Redwood will get everything they need to operate safely and efficiently. I will also take care of the crime rates, and the security of the civilians of our city. I will listen to do citizens’ needs to make sure that the City of Redwood will be a good place for everyone. I will also ensure that every department in the City of Redwood is making the best of their best, so the public and enforcement services will be working properly.

Plans (sorted)

• Make Redwood businesses better.

• Improve the security of the civilians.

• Listen to the people, and conclude it.

• Make sure that every Redwood department is working as hard as it can, so citizens can be provided with the best services every day.

Conclusion:
For the ending, I really thank you for the time that you spend for reading this speech. I really wish that I convinced you with the mentioned plans for my office in the City of Redwood. I strongly believe that with the power of the City Council position I can change many things for better in the City of Redwood.

1 Like

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Which Redwood departments are you referring to?

If you answer these questions you’ll gain my support. Good luck, friend!

2 Likes

Q: Can you explain what you mean by this?
A: I mean, that I will always hear the voice of the citizens of the city, and take the conclusion of it, to make a real change.

Q: Which Redwood departments are you referring to?
A: Every operating in the city jurisdictions.

1 Like

And can you name one or two?

1 Like

Q: And can you name one or two?
A: DOT, SCSO.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Sir… those operate under Stapleton County and the State of Firestone… not Redwood (even though they are in the city).

2 Likes

I am aware of this, but I will make sure that they have everything they need to operate their best in the city.

1 Like

Good response, Support!

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support