EndocryneIndex for County Council

ENDOCRYNEINDEX FOR STAPLETON COUNTY COUNCIL

CHAPTER I - INTRODUCTION

Good morning, Great State of Firestone. EndocryneIndex here, and I’m currently running for a seat in the Stapleton County Council. Since the 2020, I have been active in the Firestone community. Back then, I did some good things and bad mistakes, but I’m still figuring out how to get ahead in politics now. You can read about my plans and the experience I’ve already acquired for the past three years in the sections below.

CHAPTER II - EXPERIENCE

• Firestone Representative - 2x
  • Redwood City Alderman
  • Prominence City Councilman
  • Prominence Chief of Staff
  • Arborfield City Councillor - 1x
  • Firestone Department of State
  • Arborfiled Commissioner of Growth and Development
  • District of Prominence Clerk
    OTHER EXPERIENCE
  • Firestone Department of Transportation
  • Firestone Department of Commerce
  • Firestone Department of Public Works
  • Firestone Parcel Service - Vice President

CHAPTER III - PLANS

Although I don’t yet have any concrete ideas for my term on the Stapleton County Council, I am open to any recommendations from the public. Of course, I’ll keep an eye on the state of the county or municipality to write solid legislation that will genuinely benefit the county’s citizens. You can count on me to make the SC a much better place during my tenure there. I’m hoping that, working with our locals, we can create a favorable environment for the growth of our county. Because the political situation in our state is still very dynamic, I didn’t want to establish any long plans that would be impossible or extremely challenging to carry through.

CHAPTER IV - CONCLUSION

I sincerely hope that you would vote for me and that you will find my plans and experience to be truly reliable. Of course, if you have any questions, please post them here so that we can discuss about my speech and/or candidature.

Sincerely,
EndocryneIndex

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support !!1!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

1 Like

support

1 Like

Why should I support a neo-nazi and a homophobe?

1 Like

I already got unbanned for neo nazism because im not a neo nazi, so stop this false accusations, personally i am bisexual and I got banned for hompobia for saying that a group chat is gay.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

its the mods banning people for no reason :skull:

4 Likes

1 Like

get context man, this were all jokes since everybody involved in the joke knew im bisexual

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

can confirm :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

I SUPPORT AND ENDORSE

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

1 Like