EndocryneIndex and sithmaster921 for Redwood Mayor & Deputy Mayor | Building a Better Future

EndocryneIndex and sithmaster921 for Redwood Mayor & Deputy Mayor

Building a Better Future

Table of Contents :

SECTION I. Introduction

SECTION II. Short Speeches

SECTION III. Experience

SECTION IV. Plans

SECTION V. Conclusion

SECTION I. INTRODUCTION

EndocryneIndex is a hard-working, kind, and compassionate member of our Firestone community who has worked, for all of his Roblox life, to improve citizens’ livelihoods in the State of Firestone. Now, he is running for Mayor of Redwood to focus his efforts on improving the lives of Redwood residents.

Who is EndocryneIndex, anyway? EndocryneIndex has led a career in Firestone that has been committed to public service and the improvement of the lives of citizens in the State. Mr. Endocryne has introduced legislation to protect our community and our citizens against the terrible actions of rogue officers. Mr. Endocryne has also introduced legislation to protect our Roblox environment from pollutants that are being recklessly dumped into our environment and the Stapleton Bay . While serving in his role as Commissioner for Growth and Development for the City of Arborfield, he has worked closely with Arborfield businesses to establish strong ties between the municipal government and the businesses.

Sithmaster921 is his running mate. He has been working for all of his Roblox life to serve the people of the District of Prominence by keeping records and ensuring the public is always informed about the latest information. Now he is running for Deputy Mayor of Redwood to help Mr. Endocryne in managing and improving the lives of Redwood residents.

SECTION II. SHORT SPEECHES

EndocryneIndex:

“I always wanted to have an opportunity to run for a position like this with a partner that has much to offer. I always wanted to focus on smaller governments like municipal ones. I hope that with my partner we can do and achieve even more than we can imagine and make the lives of the Redwood Residents better than it is now. Even if my recent actions were not at all mature, I can assure you that taking a position like this is a very responsible move for me and I will take the office with the needed maturity and professionalism.”

Sithmaster921:

“I am so grateful to have the opportunity to run with Mr. Endocryne to be the Deputy Mayor of Redwood! Some may be hesitant at my lack of legislative experience in any municipality. However, I have worked closely with the Prominence District Council and have been observing their proceedings for quite a while now! I have always been interested in working to improve our city governments, and I believe I could help Mr. Endocryne with that as his Deputy Mayor. I would describe myself as a kind and sympaethtic person who is determined to get the job done.”

SECTION III. EXPERIENCE

EndocryneIndex is:

• Former State Representative
  • Prominence Assistant Clerk
  • Former Commissioner for Growth and Development, Arborfield
  • Firestone Parcel Service Vice President

Sithmaster921 is:

• Bar Certified Attorney
  • Prominence District Clerk
  • Former Prominence Assistant Clerk
  • Poulgressive Chief Legal Officer
  • Former Poulgressive Financial Officer

SECTION IV. PLANS

• Transparency is a concept that is overused and cliched within our state. The simple act of releasing a biweekly press release to brag about one’s accomplishment is not transparency. An Endocryne-Sith administration would host regular press conferences where citizens can ask questions directly to the Mayor. We would allow our citizens to hold us directly accountable for whatever we do or do not do, and we will have citizens as the base for our policies. Along with this, we will issue regular weekly press releases on the actions of the executive.
  • An Endocryne-Sith administration will continue collaboration with the Office of Commerce Relations and encourage new businesses to pick Redwood as their property city. Apart from the fact that the City of Redwood hosts the spawn, it is the plethora of businesses of all types that give Redwood its life and activity. We cannot be more thankful to the businesses in Redwood for the life they give to our city. Therefore, an Endocryne-Sith administration would work with business heads to establish closer ties and strengthen our collaborations to make Redwood a better place.
  • Work with all cities within Stapleton County and Stapleton County. An Endocryne-Sith would try to arrange meetings with other cities, the County Executive’s office, and the Governor's office to strengthen communication between government levels and to ensure our collaboration.
  • Our administration would host and attend more events within the city to get our residents more involved in the City of Redwood. Our events would keep residents interested in the city and would give businesses their chance to shine! Examples of such events would be bike races, marathons, and city fairs! We believe that keeping residents interested in the city by hosting fun and engaging events is the best way to get residents more involved in the city government.
  • Our administration would do more Mayoral meetings with business, and department representatives. A key part of our activities would be to meet regularly with the departments and businesses that give our city life. We would provide any support, assistance, and resources we could provide to these departments and businesses.

SECTION V. CONCLUSION

An EndocryneIndex and sithmaster921 administration would be exactly what the City of Redwood needs: new and fresh ideas to be implemented by dedicated and capable individuals. When it is time to cast your ballot and choose the next Mayor of Redwood, vote for EndocryneIndex! If you have any questions regarding us, our plans or anything else about our campaign feel free to adress it here or to our Discord accounts (Endocryne#0744, normal saline#4116)

Sinclerely,

Redwood Mayor Candidate

Sinclerely,
    /s/
    sithmaster921
    Redwood Deputy Mayor Candidate

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

no support due to mayors candidates criminal record.

2 Likes

clearly a misunderstanding

2 Likes

not really i was there,

1 Like

well still but we understand your decision

2 Likes

Software supports.

2 Likes

eddielawz supports.

2 Likes

so what isn’t transparency + another completely irrelevant thing which has been promised however never actually came to fruition.

How do you intend to incentivize people to choose redwood? the only incentive to have a rw property is that spawn is so close and you hsve no control over that.

another very generic goal which holds very little value in the long term.

this is highly unoriginal

anyways moving onto the candidates themselves:

endocryne has consistently not done a good job in government, and also has a tendency to complain when something does not go his way (see Con’s Dairy Co). atop this, he was arrested on multiple counts (which kind of was political assasination fron carlos i admit) however still: not the best candidate.

sithmaster is actually pretty good and i’d support if he had a little more experience in a municipal legislative position, however thats the only minor downside to him. Overall, he’s proven to be pretty good.

I don’t necesaarily believe in this campaign, so its no support for me

cheerio

1 Like

For what I know, the only thing I made in the House of Representatives was Environment Protection Act, a well written legislation with some loopholes at first (as every legislation that introduces new criminal code amendment), however without any practical use, that’s how it failed and that’s why people call me a “bad” rep. The another thing is An Act to Allow Delayed Notice to Rogue employees, it passed the house 6-0-0 (or something like that) and I see it really useful.

About the arrest, i’m sure that if I weren’t a Representative that don’t have any good relations with Carlos, I would get x2 lower sentence or even a citation. So I really see that as you do.

I think we can all agree the Cons Dairy situation wasn’t 100% for real, and I was kinda joking at the time. Nobody was hurt, but it may show me in a bad light.

1 Like

support <333

2 Likes

I wasn’t necessarily going on about the EPA and you present semi-decent legislation but I don’t think you are ready for taking on a whole municipal government. I also personally dont think you were ready to be a representative, but if you had proven yourself to present good legislation and had proven yourself to keep out of trouble i would have given you a chance.

ty for the response tho, always nice to see candidates reaponding to criticism

best of luck next time tho

2 Likes

I agree on that.
Thank you for criticism, I really appreciate it. There’s always something I can improve on.

3 Likes

Hello, Con!

To address some of your much appreciated criticisms about our plans:

yes, I understand the overused and cliched concept of transparency. however, this is a plan that’s often unused due to either laziness, inactivity, or simply because there’s nothing to talk about. theres no real way for you to actually be confident that we will follow through with the press conferences+press releases plan, but take however trustworthy you believe me to be as your collateral.

it’s generic, but it’s generic for a reason! while it holds very little value policy-wise, i believe it’s genuinely a good way to get citizens engaged. also, who doesn’t like to socialize with their lego compatriots?

the goal here is to get the municipal government active and to get people actually interested in it, that way it’s easier for aldermen, executive officials etc to actually pay attention to their job

yeah, i get that

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

cool support

2 Likes

i do appreciate the responses as always

Do you have any policies or changes you’d like to make policy-wise? What makes your goals (which admittedly should already kind of be worked towards) any better than other candidates (which there are none :skull:)

The problem is that I’m not seeing any incentive to remaining active, nothing you personally find a problem with.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Firstly we’re going to address the inactivity. If you look in the server, the last press release was released in May of 2022. That’s going to change with regular press releases & regular press conferences with the mayor.

As for initiatives, we would establish a special position for utilities (ie “utilities commissioner” or smthn of that sort) to coordinate roleplay and ties with our wonderful utilities companies, as well as a special position for business relations to coordinate our activities with businesses. Yeah, I get it, we can’t do rent controls or changes with taxes, those simply aren’t possible in our Roblox roleplay.

also, correct me if im wrong, but there’s no water utility business. maybe we’d start a government ran one for redwood…

1 Like