Ending of the "Gate" Format

There has been so much controversy with “Gates”, this format for saying stuff you don’t like about a department or someone is just so stupid, I can’t believe this format got so many uses. It sucks to see so many people being bias against what departments and/or people are doing. This format was started by GetEnveloped that wasn’t even meant to be used by the public, and yet we have loads of people using this to petition against departments and people. From now on, I think we should just stop using this format and just petitioning using your own format, cause this format has been so cringe lately, making more controversy then we need.

5 Likes

or you know, we could stop using gate

3 Likes

or you know, we can stop using all cliches

3 Likes

or you know, we could stop having people be corrupt and therefore not have any more scandals u dumb stupid dumb dumbs

:rage:

3 Likes

3 Likes

or you know, that one corrupt bill could pass and we sentence those corrupt people to 8 hours

3 Likes

For all of the blokes who want this: Ending talking about issues with departments / people publicly

3 Likes

Realistically speaking, Envelope didn’t start the “format”, it’s actually derived from “Watergate”, from the Watergate Scandal surrounding Former President Richard Nixon.

4 Likes

FSPGate and SCSOGate are the only good gates

3 Likes

yes we know canine

3 Likes

shut up

3 Likes

hahahahahahahaha

jokes on you i knew it but i didn’t say it

3 Likes

By format, I’m sure he meant the way it was written out on the forums.

They’re all derived from the FSPGate thread.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes