Enderzxq for House

Hello! I’m Enderzxq, and I want to create change. I want to represent the PEOPLE! Not those with special interests. You may not know me, but I have been here since 2017. I took a break, but have gotten back into Firestone. I wish to help all those who feel like their voice is not heard.

Firestone needs people who are dedicated to helping our state succeed, and I am one of them.

Some of my experience

• SCFD Paramedic in Charge
  • SCSO Deputy
  • DPW Employee
  • Current owner and General Manager of Bloxy Creme Doughnuts

Things I will push for

• Looser gun control
  • Change of the voting system from First Past the Post to Instant Runoff Voting (Basically, someone with less than half of the votes can not win with the new system
  • Support of small business and the private sector
  • Expanding ways for criminals to reform through community service
3 Likes

Support ,small businesses and the business sector needs more recognition/ expansion.

2 Likes

Change of the voting system from First Past the Post to Instant Runoff Voting (Basically, someone with less than half of the votes can not win with the new system

Big support just for this. When I was a Senator I tried pushing this a few years ago and it passed. A bill to implement Instant Run Off voting as the primary way to elect our Governors

Although it hasn’t been used for any election yet, mainly due to FedoraMasterB98 not liking it. I would love to see this system implemented.

2 Likes

Support - Stapleton Realty LLC

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear

2 Likes

no run off voting system because then congress would have to decide and i really don’t think that’s a good idea.

whoever wins wins.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “congress would have to decide”?

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not enough signatures by deadline.

2 Likes