EltonMunro for Arbofield City Council

Hello, my name is EltonMunro and I am running for the position of Arborfield City Councilmen in the upcoming special elections. I have decided to run for this position because I believe I can help be a great voice for the people of Arborfield in their elected city government.

There are many things I would like to accomplish if elected to this position. First off I would like to help bring commerce back to Arborfield. Out of all the activity the Arborfield has, businesses and commerce is not one of them. During my term as city councilmen I would support and help bring bills to the table that would bring more commerce to the city.

Another issue I want to help with is keeping activity up within the Arborfield Government. Many city governments can become inactive and run slowly. I have been witness to this myself within my time as Councilman within the Prominence District Council. I would do my utmost best to keep activity and regular sessions happening within the city council.

I also have a good deal of experience serving the people of Firestone, and Arborfield, in many different ways. My past experience includes:

• Current Sergeant within the Arborfield Police Department
  • Former District of Prominence Councilmen
  • Former Firestone State Patrol Trooper
  • Former Firestone Department of Corrections Officer

With me currently serving Arborfield as a law enforcement officer, and my past experience serving the people of Prominence. I hope to dedicate my time to help serve the people of Arborfield. I hope for your support and for your vote in the upcoming elections!

1 Like

yes support

2 Likes

1 Like

i trust this man in a leadership role… support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support from someroedeer

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support fyjhgf

1 Like

Election concluded, see voting: Arborfield City Council Special Election Voting - October 2023 (REDO)