ElJefeDe_Texas for Prominence District Council 2022

My fellow citizens, it is I the one you love and hate but most importantly the person who you can’t seem to ignore and yes I am now running for a seat in the Prominence District Council! Why? Because this is Firestone we got the freedom to do what we want so long as its not against the law which I plan to do, I will strive to carry out my daily duties in a just, fair and professional manner maintaining the public trust and bringing honor and respect to the District of Prominence, so help me God cause I will need it.

As for y’all who don’t know me I was a former Vice Chairman of SNAC-EE’S and former Supervisor & Safety Inspector with Capital Gas of Firestone that has brought value to the company and built a strong foundation for both the Red & Orange Team.

As for what I will do in my part for the district of Prominence I will do whatever it takes for the public trust that includes being in front of the capital just to shake your hands and have a chat every night.

Please if you have ideas and wish for me to bring it up to the council my dm’s are always open and welcome and shall not be ignored, your voice is important for city councils to know what the citizens wish for the great city of Firestone.

Thank you and I hope to see you in the polls soon. God bless you and keep your faith.

3 Likes

i am conterigo, and i support this message.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

photos - Discord (gyazo.com)

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

this guy is a known trespasser and criminal I will not be supporting a criminal to enter prominence council!!!

5 Likes

thx for letting us know

1 Like

1 Like

Support

1 Like

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

1 Like

this guy already supported in forums bighead

1 Like

VOTE! Prominence District Council Special Election Voting