ElJefeDe_Texas for District of Prominence Council

• Howdy, my name is ElJefeDe_Texas, its good to see you again, for those that don’t know me I am that person who happens to be a furry running around in the state with a fox ears, fox tail, posting memes on the Firestone meme channel, the law enforcement knows me as the person who just happens to be fitting the vehicle description in all BOLO cases and leave me abandoned on the side of the highway waiting for DOT to repair my tires, to the people in the bus stop you occasionally see me with my green jacket from the 1979 movie Taxi Driver, and of course the several grammar and spelling issues you probably having trouble reading this, so lets talk about the why.

• Why am I running? Glad you ask! (Although you probably didn’t) I want to make a change to myself and for the District of Prominence, so far Mayor Vortex has done his best in increasing popularity of Prominence by trying to attract people to start businesses in the city, I believe we can do even better with that by showing we the people of Prominence have the best working environment and assisting in anyway shape possible.

• My experience maybe sort but I kept it as long as possible to leave on a good note.

• Former Senior Employee of Capital Gas of Firestone
  • Former Supervisor & Safety Inspector of Capital Gas of Firestone
  • Former Vice Chairman of SNAC-EE’S
  • March 2021 Arborfield City Council
  • My Goal and Agenda
  • Have more public affairs and public events so councilman/woman can hear the voices of it’s citizens in knowing what was good, what was bad, and what needs improvements.

• Encourage, promote, and advertise for businesses to move to Prominence to drive up the popularity and economy of this city.

• Reactive the Triumph Stadium with other games not just paintball.

• More government/public jobs, as we already seen we saw Mayor Vortex adding the Prominence City Library, I believe we can do more than just a library, have more municipal jobs not just a Mayor, Deputy Mayor, District Attorney, Council that doesn’t need the county nor the state government, V3 is set us up to have our city with it’s very own Police Department, so I’m thinking hey lets have more job opportunity for people who want to work in a government own job, just like city council a great start into politics before moving up to county and state. One job opportunity is a Parks and Recreation to maintain and manage both the Prominence Public Park and the Triumph Stadium. (I know many will say your thinking to far but its a try, its a try we gotta at least try something new for this city, we can’t just sit around behind a desk writing laws, we can do so much more in a little area.)

I hope my speech finds your support, if you have any questions I’m always open for questions on discord at ElJefeDe_Texas#6828

Other than that, thank you for taking your time to read my speech. Make sure to say support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

no support

1 Like

Isn’t this a development thing ?

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

We can always ask