Elect TY_xL12 to the Redwood City Council

ELECT TY_XL12 TO THE REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL

l. INTRODUCTION

Hello, I am TY_xL12 and I am running for the position of Redwood City Council. As you can obviously see I’m very willing an determined to start my political career as I just ran for County Council and unfortunately lost. You may have seen me in Firestone for the last year or so, or you might have not. If you don’t know much about me, I joined Firestone back in august of last year on my other account ZoTuk_12. I am currently apart of the the Department of Boating and Waterways, the Department of Public Works, a co-owner a business, and am the general manger/ public affairs for a couple Firestone businesses. Yes I know, I have not accompanied any government position within Firestone before, as I recently fell short from County Council (congrats to krox btw), but I do believe new faces and Ideas are great to this community. I would also love to start and lengthen my experience here, as I think this is a great place to start. I have been involved and following the Firestone government for quite some time now, and I think my ideas and problem solving skills with benefit this city, and I hope you think so too.

ll. PLANS

My moto has always been simple, get done what needs to be done, and I believe that my plans will not only benefit the city, but the government as a whole. All I want for this city is it to strive and be better than it is now. To do that here are some plans/ ideas that I want to implement:

-Work directly with the citizens to acknowledge their concerns and wants.
-To create a business collaboration event where businesses can unite and show support to each other, express ideas to each other, and aid in anyway possible
-To create a form of public communication informing about upcoming activities and recapping about recent events
-Host more job fairs to encourage more citizens to get employed
-Work efficiently with the Mayor and other councilmen to stabilize the city’s government
-Work will all Law Enforcement to make sure their environment is safe a secure
-Try to bring the government and citizens together so we can both benefit each other
-Implement any needed city laws, and nullify an useless ones

lll. CONCLUSION

I aware and mentioned it early in my speech that I haven’t had any past experiences in the government like some other people have, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t benefit this city and government just like they did or even better. Like I mentioned earlier, new faces can be just as good as experienced faces, and to give new people a shot could change a government for the good forever. Give me a chance to show you how much dedication, knowledge, and handwork I can provide to this wonderful city. I truly believe this is the start of an amazing career where I can not only help and benefit this government, but meet new and amazing people along the way, and build relationships that could also aid out government. Thank you for your time and make sure to comment saying “support” if you agree with my goals and ideas, and I please ask you to vote for me when voting opens. My DM’s are always open and welcome to any ideas, concerns, or questions.

Signed
TY_xL12

2 Likes

You have my support. Your campaign speech is very thorough and explanatory. Best wishes.

/s/ MisterTypo
Stapleton County Chairman

1 Like

Support

1 Like

float and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)
Support from Governor Float!

Support

Daimler_Strad and 4 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)
Support from jStraddy_511T

Bomer_74 and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)
Support from Bomer_74

support

1 Like

I’m really glad you’re taking my advice with starting city council instead of state positions first. I love your speech and think you would be a great councilman! Good luck!

Support! :grinning:

/s/ Jacobbron
State Representative
Arborfield City Councilman

1 Like

Scout21308 and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)
Support from Scout21308

Support and endorsed

69superman
County Executive

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

tripped and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)
Support from T_ripped

Support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suppory

1 Like

Support

User on ballot.

Vote here.