Elect THE PEOPLE'S MAYOR!

Elect Jakeman1013
– for –
Arborfield City Mayor

THE PEOPLE’S MAYOR!

Greetings, fellow citizens of Arborfield as well as the great State of Firestone. Many of you may not know me as I don’t have any sort of history in Firestone, let alone Arborfield, except that I have seen it rise overtime and I have seen it’s immense amount of opportunity. My goal, if elected as The Peoples mayor, is to ensure that the citizens of Arborfield have a large say in legislative and community based decisions.

My Former Experience:

• Lieutenant Governor in the State of Rockport 2016

Agenda When Elected:

• Reduce crime rates
  • Improve pedestrian safety features
  • Put an end to the little, however problematic corruption in local law enforcement agencies. Implement and enforce laws regarding improved rights of accused (however still innocent) suspects
  • Provide jobs to the people! under my administration, there will be no decrease in employment rates, only MAJOR increase!
  • Ensure equal voting rights in ALL future elections to all individuals who have obtained citizenship.
  • Continue on-going local stability from predecessor.
  • Implement an increase in district allowance by $4 for all citizens
  • Establish Arborfield Office of Business and Economic Development
    • Small business assistance; Property permit grants and permit assistance
    • Establish Arborfield Office of Emergency Preparedness
      • Consists of 2 council - elected supervisors; volunteer-citizen workers

Why Should You Vote for Me?

• I intend to serve as fair and just as possible.
  • If elected, I will be THE PEOPLE’S MAYOR! My decisions will be based on popular public opinion, and citizens will have a right to attend important community based discussions.
    *Arborfield Emergency Preparedness expected to be live by:
    2021-03-15T00:00:00Z

[poll type=multiple results=on_vote min=2 max=2 chartType=bar]

Jakeman For Arborfield!

• I support THE PEOPLE’S MAYOR!
  • I do not support :frowning:
  • I Support THE PEOPLE’S MAYOR!
  • I do not support

0 voters

3 Likes

Never heard of you

4 Likes

Well, you are welcome to get to know me! I have very much potential, just because I have not indulged in Firestone so much does not mean I haven’t elsewhere. You can ask me anything I will answer with a truthful and honest answer, as mayor I would do my best to hear every citizen thoroughly and make sure their concerns and/or opinions are well considered. I would serve for the PEOPLE! Not for my own personal endeavors.

4 Likes

Explain how you will manage to get the device to increase the wage.

4 Likes

Very good question. I’d collect signatures on a petition to increase district allowances by 4 dollars every 3 and a half minutes. I’d then bring that petition to either the Governor or a Senator. That is all I can say as of now regarding that topic. Any other questions?

4 Likes

If you support SAY that you support in replies!

4 Likes

Your banner says Prominence mayor but the text says Arborfield, which one?

5 Likes

The banner was made in a hurry, I do have plans for Arborfield that are in the works even right now as we speak. In the works as in being thought-out and elaborated

5 Likes

i dont think u know what a mayor is gonna do. as a former mayor ur way off, and the banner has the wrong city. no support and plz dont give me some dumb comment about how to fix it because it never happens.

6 Likes
2 Likes
  • I support THE PEOPLE’S MAYOR!
3 Likes

no support, I’m super confused about what you want to do and what you’re running for??

4 Likes

concerned when you were lt governor in rockport

and rockport is trash anyways so.

4 Likes
5 Likes

deadass creates an account, comes in here, calls himself the peoples mayor, and makes some bad gfx
sorry no support

5 Likes
2 Likes

Aren’t Mayor elections over?

3 Likes

How will you get the things done in your agenda? Seems like a lot.

4 Likes

@moderators ended

4 Likes

NO THIS ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM THE PEOPLE’S MAYOR!

4 Likes