Elect mrgoldencarrot for House of Representatives

Howdy, you most likely know me as the current owner of Spark’s Snow, a large business in Redwood, or even the DOT that towed your car. Or for you fantastic felons, the DOC that frequently gives you soup. I’ve been in Firestone for about half a year now, I’ve worked a decent amount of positions, as an SPE at DOT, CO at DOC, Watercraft Technician at DOBW, and most recently as a POST admissions officer. I get both sides of struggle, as a citizen and a LEO/PE. Anyways, that’s all you need to know about me, here’s a list of random junk I believe you should be aware of

• I plan to help support and grow businesses across Firestone, as I myself as a large business owner, know the different struggles with starting up and upkeeping activity.

• I plan to further define Negligent Homicide to ensure criminals are prosecuted under the right charge.

• I plan to amend more bills as I go as a rep that I see as a problem for Firestone.

• I plan to help vote and draft bills with the upcoming release of Version 3 of Stapleton County.

• I have been awarded the Redwood Resident’s Award for my activity as an individual.

• Although I have no internal legislative experience, I believe I have enough experience as a LEO and PE.

• I will listen to suggestions by citizens and actually consider them unlike other potential candidates.

• I will vote for bills based on gain for the people, not personal gain.

Thank you for listening to my speech, I hope you consider supporting me and voting for me in the upcoming elections. If you would like to contact me, please message me on Discord (Mrgoldencarrot#6969) and I will get back at you quickly. If you are willing to support, please do so by replying below, or messaging me “Support”.

this cap…

support

1 Like

sir this is no cap!

SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

What specifically would you do as a legislator in regards to this?

That’s not how it works.

So doing your job

Municipal award.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support :blonde_man:t6:

2 Likes

Support. 🤼

1 Like

Stop mam

1 Like

yea sure

support

2 Likes

What is your opinion on Spark’s Snow?

2 Likes

best thing ever heard of.

2 Likes

I apologies for being vague on this topic, I plan to mainly provide publicity and host rallies at lesser know and larger businesses. I also hope to provide small amounts of financial support that I am willing to pay out of my own money.

Yeah, pretty much. I plan to actually attend sessions unlike other potential candidates.

1 Like

Amazing business, totally not because I own it

1 Like

:ice_cream: support

2 Likes