Elect Markehabashi for County Council

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Markehabashi, I would like to keep this simple and clean. I will be running for county council once again. As you may know the County Government is dead. I’ve seen several forum posts stating it needs to be reformed or a good County Executive needs to come and lead the County Government to its new era. As a former Councilman I feel I am well aware of what the County Government needs and doesn’t need. The County Council under Disordio’s administration sadly didn’t have enough time to do anything really. After we were elected our term ended a couple of days later. We’ve started working on the new and improved County Charter thanks to Former County Executive/Councilman Brotix_RBLX. We were on the right track but sadly our term ended. We need YOU the citizens help us obtain the County Council rank once again so we may finish what we’ve started.

Previous/Current Occupations:
Former County Councilman
Current FBI Deputy Director
Former SCSO Deputy First Class
Former SCSO:SWAT Operative
Current Community Relations Deputy Director

Goals:

1. Firstly, I would like to make a bill for employee rights. What that means is false terminations, etc will be allowed to be contested in court. During my term several county employees specifically told me they want employee rights, so if any of them did get terminated falsely they would have the ability to challenge the termination in court. Congress is currently working on a bill for employee rights at the moment. They highly urged the County Government to make up a bill for employee rights as well which I plan on doing.

2. Secondly, is to find all previous legislation and make sure there aren’t any loopholes. Hopefully that will be a key factor into bringing the County Government back to its former glory.

3. My last and final goal is to make sure the County Administration such as the Sheriff and Fire Chief keep doing amazing things for both of their departments. They will more than likely not need my help anyways, but if they ever need help bill wise I will always be there to make sure they’re requests are fulfilled.

Thank you to everyone who believed in me as I wouldn’t here without yall. Thank you. (If you support say “support” or “Signed” down below.)

Signed,

County Council Candidate/Former Councilman
signature

4 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support,

Signed, Bjohn323

1 Like

Support

Signed,
NicoloSkrt

1 Like

Support, Signed Tor_Laws.

1 Like

Support!

FBIjk123
FBI SAIC.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Supported

1 Like

yeah sure support

1 Like

Support,

I’ve worked with Mark in SCSO. On a person level, we really didn’t get along. Though, ethically, he’s a good candidate. Best of luck

• SouthernMorality.
1 Like

Support.

DoT Public Employee
Kat4Katrina

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

the county goverment isn’t dead. wtf u talking about

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

Elections over. Results at County Council Elections of March 2018.