Elect Kro_x for County Council

INTRODUCTION

Hiya, my name is Kro_x and I have decided to run for the SC council this term to make a stand in the political aspect of Firestone and to help ensure the county is doing well. I believe that I am capable of the position and would represent my views and ideas transparently to the council and to the people.

My occupancies within the state

Current

• SCSO Lieutenant
  • CG Petty Officer Third Class

Previous

• POST Instructor
  • DPW Public Employee

ABOUT ME

I have been in Firestone properly since early 2018 and have achieved many things. I have never actually ran or been in a political position within the state or county and not even the city however I believe that I have the capability to do well this term. I’m 15, originate from Pakistan and live in the UK. I’ve spent the majority of my time in the state being employed within the SCSO since 2018 and run the 1st platoon of the patrol division.

PLANS IF ELECTED

I have 5 main things I would personally like to make sure I do this term.

=> Ensure that whatever the council does is as transparent to the public as possible
=> Propose relevant bills and fix current laws whenever necessary
=> Support the county departments and local businesses with what they try to achieve
=> Protect the county departments by ensuring that they are allowed to be ran by their respective leadership without overly being interfered with by the county government
=> Promise that I will listen to you if you bring up questions or thoughts regarding the county to me and will respond as soon as I can

I run with the main views of ensuring peace equality and respect within the county.

CONCLUSION

Thank you for reading if you’ve got any questions or concerns please do bring them forward with me via my direct messages on discord.

kron#7953

6 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

support/

6 Likes

Support.

6 Likes

Hell yes. Support!

6 Likes

support

5 Likes