Elect Kerberty for House!

Greetings voters,
My name is Kerberty and I am here to ask for your vote once again for this Representative election. I have been in office before as a Senator (x2) and Representative, and have also served our state as a LEO for FSP and SCSO as a Sergeant for FSP and a Deputy for SCSO. In this brief manifesto, you will hear about my legislative agenda and what’s to come if I do get elected.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My Legislative Agenda
My legislative agenda will not only coincide with my beliefs once again but most importantly will represent what you, the citizens, want to see proposed in Congress… Firestone is an ever-changing State in which requires up to date legislation. If elected, I shall propose legislation once again to adapt to the current environment which in the end should benefit all citizens and much of the State of Firestone. Last term in office we were able to nullify bills that serve no purpose any longer in Firestone and pass legislation that further continues our ever growing progress. This term, I want to continue that train by focusing on what you, the citizens want, and also I want to tend to our departments, emergency, and nonemergency to see how we can help them in their growth and what we can do to assist them in any needs possible.

Constitutional Agenda
Our current Constitution is one with many loopholes that can be found and fixed with amendments. If elected, I and the other elected officials will tie these up so that no loopholes can hurt the state nor citizens. Our constitution is vague as is and requires an ample amount of effort and work to which I will provide to make it as clear and definitive as possible. Note, the last term we were able to add an article to a section of the constitution and fix a loophole brought to our attention in a Senate session.

Conclusion
For those who know me well, you know I am good at sticking to what I say I will do. If elected once again, I shall do the best I can to complete each and every one of the objectives as such and better Firestone for all citizens current and to come. Thank you.
Continue Growth for an Ever- Growing Adventure.
Firestone House Candidate,
Kerberty

2 Likes

S U P P O R T

support

1 Like

join fsp instead since you have a pending app

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support
:b: