Elect dangerzone1111 to the Firestone House of Representatives

INTRODUCTION

Hello there, everyone. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Danger. I am a long-time citizen of this State, joining officially way back on the 6th of March, 2018. For almost two years now, I have been deeply involved in the Law Enforcement field, becoming officially certified in Class 44, in the middle of August of 2019. Since then, I have gone on to serve as a Corrections Officer in the Department of Corrections, a patrol Deputy in the Sheriff’s Office, and for over a year now, I have worked in the department I currently reside, the Department of Homeland Security. I have also just recently joined the 1st Military Police Regiment of the Firestone National Guard, totaling over 8 months in the department. Around five months ago, looking to further my experience, I officially entered into the world of politics when I took my chances running for the County Council, and after having proposed 4 pieces of legislation, I ran again, being elected into a second term. And now, after proposing various pieces of legislation from charter amendments, acts, and simple nullification bills, I officially wish to further my experience even more by officially going for the State Congress.

I know some might consider me to be politically inexperienced, however, since officially entering this community, I have witnessed many monumental events in this state, from the rise and fall of the Department of Defence, the Great Dismissal, the transition from the SCFA to the Firestone Fire Academy among others. Furthermore, I have been involved in the Law Enforcement field for quite some time now, almost two years already, and through this, have gained adequate knowledge in Firestone Policing and Criminal Code. For this reason, I feel as if I have the practical knowledge and experience I need to succeed in this position.

PLANS

For my first term in office, I plan mainly on shadowing my peers and learning the ropes when it comes to serving as a state Representative.

Legislatively, I do hope to bring one of my county laws statewide, illegalizing the acts of Fraud, Blackmail and Entrapment on the state level, to protect citizens from falling victim to very basic, however, overlooked, forms of legal abuse.

LIST OF QUALIFICATIONS:

• Secret Service Agent, Department of Homeland Security (Current)
  • Private First Class, 1st Military Police Regiment, FNG (Current)
  • Stapleton County Councilman (Current - 2nd term)
  • Patrol Deputy, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office (Former)
  • Correctional Officer, Department of Corrections (Former)
  • EMT-B / Firefighter Certified

CONCLUSION

I greatly thank everyone for taking the time to read my speech, and I hope you consider me to serve as one of your next representatives in the state government. For any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out either on this forum post or by messaging me on discord at Danger#4826

Support, magnificent man

Support

support

dont care. SUPPORT!

Support.

Support

Support, love this furry

Support

Supported and endorsed

Signed,
69superman
County Executive
Stapleton County

support. u seem to have good ideas and u seem like you’d do well

woops im late but support

Support the furry

Yes support danger

Support because I like competent people.