Eglz and FoxyTheWereFox for Arborfield

Eglz and FoxyTheWereFox for Arborfield

Mayoral Candidate: Eglz

Holding Standard

Hello, residents of Arborfield and Stapleton County! My name is Eglz and I am running for Mayor of Arborfield, alongside my running mate, FoxyTheWereFox.

ABOUT THE CANDIDATES

Eglz

In the past few years, Eglz has had many positions and has been in numerous experiences that make him suitable for Mayor. He’s involved in many companies and owns and operates four; the most notorious being Iconic. This will allow him to better understand how he can assist companies in the city. Eglz has been the Deputy Mayor of Arborfield for two terms and a Councilman for one term. Eglz is also in the Department of Public Works. These positions will help him execute my position if elected.

FoxyTheWereFox

FoxyTheWereFox has held many positions within Firestone over the past few years and has been involved with lots of private-sector businesses. He has served two terms as an Alderman in the City of Redwood Council. Whilst he had not proposed any bills of his own, he assisted on other members’ bills and had drafted up multiple that could not be finished before his term had ended. However, these bills can be modified for use in Arborfield and would be helpful for residents and the Arborfield Police Department.

PLANS

Executive Branch

We plan to review all executive documents, such as Mayoral Decrees, to ensure they are up to date, along with creating jobs within the Executive Office to help growth within the city and help residents to expand their resumés.

Arborfield Police Department

The Arborfield Police Department was established whilst Eglz was Deputy Mayor of Arborfield. We believe that the department has functioned exceptionally under Chief Faachiano and we intend to continue to allow Faachiano to lead the department.

Public Relations

We intend to host multiple public engagement events during our tenure to help activity in Stapleton County and to better promote businesses that operate within Arborfield.

You can contact both of us on Discord with the following accounts:

• Eglz eglz#6199
  • FoxyTheWereFox 3 is a magic number#0932
1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support just for Foxy, give him more classified and confidential information to leak!! (But fr support Foxy is good)

2 Likes

Support. Bacon needs to go. Enough inaction!

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support & endorsed

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support from - spidermanlunchbox

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support ig

2 Likes

Iconic will give you a coupon which allows you to receive our highest quality rat meat whenever you order

1 Like

Bribery?

2 Likes

support from @masc_n

1 Like

Support

2 Likes