EasternOperators for House of Representatives

Hello, Firestone. My name is EasternOperators and I’m running for House of Representatives. A majority of you may not know who I am, so, let me explain some features about me!

I joined Firestone 3 years ago, on my “other” account before it got hacked. I’ve learned quite a bit during those years, and understand the people of firestone. I’d like to open new things for firestone such as; New laws, as well as improving POST process, benefit our law enforcers, I’ve also seen increasing threats, and i’d like to initiate impeachment proceedings and originate revenue bills, offer amendments and serve on committees.

I believe would be an asset of this community, I feel that this community has a lot of potential, I see myself as being a very responsible and respectful person so there is no need to worry about me breaking rules or evoking anything. I think that as a member of the community, I will be able to greatly contribute to the environment of Firestone.

Heres some information about me, as a person;
I’m unique, i’m quite a fast learner, and really enjoy learning new things too. I’m driven to complete a task, no matter how difficult, I truly enjoy excelling and pushing myself to the limit. I look forward to tasks where I can learn and grow, and I really thrive in a team environment. I also love being different and surprising and not fitting stereotypes. Just keep in mind, i’m not familiar with politics, however, I’d want to try something new.

Lets make a difference! Who will you be voting for?

1 Like

support

1 Like

5 Likes

phat rip, thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

Support, she good.

1 Like

Support

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

1 Like

I would love to see what your process will be for “improving the post process” and “benefiting our LEOs”.

Would appreciate clarity on that.

1 Like

Yes. I agree. Elaborate on “improving the POST process.”

1 Like

@EasternOperators hi friend, i updated your speech for you so it doesn’t say you’re running for senate

yw
kat4katrina

3 Likes

We want our police officers to receive consistent, high-quality training to ensure that they are well equipped to address challenging situations that may arise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tysm! Appreciate it.

1 Like

support

1 Like

You got my support brother.

1 Like

Support,
Deputy Rainy_54

1 Like