DyingPie Lefting Firestone/Roblox

Hello all,

Officially left all my departments in Firestone a couple of weeks ago, departed from many discords and slowly have been leaving communities. Thanks for everyone at my time here at Firestone, (not sure if many people know me) Thanks for the memories! Making a family from members in this community.

not much to say since like many have known I left weeks ago but can’t say just leave a wonderful community without saying Bye so yes.

Bye :sob:

ded

18 Likes

nooooooooo

if you are, I wish you the best of luck for the future

I will miss you :sob:

farewell dying, may the dying family live on

3 Likes

o7, lead the dying family on for me :sob:

1 Like

bye tyfys !!!

3 Likes

fat oof

2 Likes

The Dying family will always miss you :frowning:

2 Likes

Good Morning!

That’s 2 aussies down for the count… Anyways, out of being my favorite tester of all time, you’re one of the most compassionate and helpful people this community has ever seen. You’ve earned your spot on all of our halls of fame for nothing less. I wish you the absolute best of luck and that you find prosperity everywhere in your life outside of ROBLOX.

They’ll never tell you enough, and everyone will take you for granted, but you should know that I thank you for everything you’ve done to help me and this state. You’ll truly be missed.

6 Likes

bye mr pies ):. thank you for everything you have done for the community

2 Likes

thank you kind sir

2 Likes

yes very sad

1 Like

dying 4 lyfe

1 Like

yes thanks u cranky xD

ded

1 Like

Thank you very much sir

2 Likes

O7
ded

2 Likes

Guess his name caught up to him!

3 Likes

ded o7o7

1 Like

DiedPie

2 Likes

bye mr pie i know we got into conflict but i will miss you, you were a chil nice dude

3 Likes

yes thank u

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooo, we can’t lose youuuuu

3 Likes