Duty Belts with working features

I feel like something is missing when I patrol Stapleton County, our duty belts. I know we have duty belts on our clothing but it doesn’t look 3D and realistic and by the way, where is our shoulder radio? It would be cool if there is a 3D model of a duty belt we can wear as soon we spawn at the station. It should work similar to the campaign hat where we walk over the dispenser and it’s on us. The glocks, tasers, OC spray, radio equipment, and our extra clips should be visible on the belt.

What would also be cool if we have the item disappearing on the belt when we are holding it on our hands and the item reappearing when we place the item away. For example: When you draw your glock it disappears on your belt and when you holster it, it reappears on your belt.

It would also be cool if we have a shoulder radio animation where one of your arms reaches the radio on your shoulder when you are talking on the radio. This animation can also decrease the amount of hotmics.

5 Likes

It’s a nice idea that’s cross my mind before. Physical duty belts are reminiscent of the old 2012 police groups (aka TRC). Having dynamic tools would be possible (not coming to v2 soon), but it would be a matter of rather or not we wanted to use them.

5 Likes

Coming to V3?

1 Like

1 Like

would be amazing, but if they will cause lag fuck them

2 Likes

dealt with, does not need to collect 50 support replies

1 Like