Drugs... but not drugs

Ok ok ok, hear me out for a second before shooting this down; I know drugs are against TOS, but it doesn’t NEED to be drugs. What I’m saying is that there can be substitutions for this, like a special candy or soda type that you get from a dealer somewhere. With these consumables, you will gain different types of short-term buffs, like strength or speed. Though, side effects could be caused; if you have too many you’ll become seriously injured and need to be healed by advanced life equipment (not basic civilian medkits). These would also be highly illegal, and be able to be sniffed out by K9’s, which is my biggest thought for this, giving dogs more jobs than just catching criminals.

It’s poorly worded ik
hi
ask questions below

16 Likes

are you high

4 Likes

he was doing drugs but not drugs while making this post

it’s still drugs, as the title says, and it’s still against tos

5 Likes

I’d rather have candy and soda be legal.

3 Likes

What would you call these “Drug . . . but not drugs”?

3 Likes

I don’t think this would make the “kid friendly” part of the game work as it encourages kids to drink these “liquids”

3 Likes

Stamose, it’s glorified cops and robbers. Your concern is “liquids” when people are robbing banks and lighting up cops with AK-47s.

5 Likes

OHYES PLEASE, SNIF SNIF I WANA SNIF PLEASE ADDD JNP0W
W

3 Likes

this “drug” quote on quote can be a “energy booster” that are illegal, but helpful when found

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I’m trying to say it’d be

2 Likes

just add energy drinks cause everyone loves those

2 Likes

but this would be a “illegal energy drink” as it has too much caffeine, giving you possibly x2 more boost then the actual energy drink, more stamina, longer run times, etc since its “illegal” and “rare”

3 Likes

too much caffeine kills you

2 Likes

That’s why it’s illegal, and dangerous to take too much at once.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Wasn’t fedora talking about the fishes or whatever and howd theyd basically be like drugs ingame? Different effects and things. Golden Fedora Fish.

I like the idea though, I need more sources of income in v3 for my financial business to see use.

2 Likes

so after a while they should die UNLESS they receive help from DOH or EMS

2 Likes

yes! i would love to legalize some pepsi with a side of overdose from amphetachini

5 Likes

drug

/drəɡ/

[

See definitions in:

All

Pharmaceutics

Narcotics

noun

1. a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

If, by definition, a physiological effect (stamina, speed, and side effects all fall under this category) is introduced, then it is a drug. Therefore, no drugs.

2 Likes

Is alcohol against TOS?

2 Likes