Drones! Wait wait.. Read it then say something

I know, I know it sounds crazy and impossible. But imagine the things you can do in V2/V3 with drones. You buy them for idk 10K? Takeout a tool, and fly around, this can help both press see situations you cant be near and for great views for citizens. maybe get a license of some sort so not everyone is able to buy them. But it’s gonna be fun if we try it. If we are getting TSA then drones should not be a problem in my opinion.

5 Likes

Adds lag

1 Like

not if they mesh and the blades don’t move.

1 Like

What would be the point of the Drone if the blades don’t move??? :thinking: and also, the drone needs to be FAA Approved before usage

1 Like

It’s a small ‘toy’ idk how it can give off any lag lol. It’s not the size of a car. And I think FAA would approve. Also moving blades can be just decals if you want em to move.

1 Like

Isn’t this like your Press Category Idea?

naw this is ingame lol

Can/will the drone be able to carry OIL for america?

Then its a great idea!

1 Like

Yes Sir

1 Like

Impossible unless you make a human sized drone and if you add pads lmao.

1 Like

Always listen to the man with the State Official Badge

1 Like

Always listen to patchy the mod.

1 Like

It could be used for stalking government or military convoys and law enforcement activity as well as trespassing into Fed’s or Governor’s Manor so NO

1 Like

I would probably wish to have them made so go’s like dhs can shoot it down.

1 Like

FS guns have no aim or sight so chances are 20%

1 Like

Hey, it would be a cool idea tbh. Could add lag if they are not mesh drones and the blades don’t actually move, but it’s honestly really cool.

2 Likes

The blades move so fast that they dont move.

1 Like

A good Idea but I bet Fed wont add them

1 Like

If this happens I will open Firestone Amazon.

2 Likes
1 Like