DreadedTime for Redwood Mayor

Some of you may or may not know me but my name is DreadedTime and I am officially campaigning to run for Mayor of Redwood in the State of Firestone’s Stapleton County. I am a predominant member of society defending citizens with my CFL and saving lives as a Lieutenant within our very own Stapleton County Fire Department. I currently hold two EMT Certifications along with a Water Search and Rescue Certification. As a citizen I have noticed a lot of things primarily high crime in redwood. If elected I will work with the Stapleton County Sheriffs Office, Firestone State Patrol and the Firestone Department of Homeland Security to help address the ever growing problem of crime. My plans include to have targeted traffic enforcement from both the Sheriffs Office and State Patrol to help stem the continuous flow of reckless driving which endangers the residents of Redwood. I also plan on working with the Firestone Department of Homeland Securities Intelligence Office to infiltrate and attempt to shutdown most of the gangs targeting citizens within the State of Firestone. It is my hopes that working with these agencies that we can make Redwood a safer place for everyone to be and enjoy Redwood for what it truly is. A gorgeous and beautiful town.

DreadedTime

1 Like

Support,

antspeez

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support <3

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support,

F.Gee

1 Like

Support,

Arbor CC, D. Lawz

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support,

moosedog12345

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support, you are a great candidate for this, I would love to see good things.

1 Like

Support

1 Like