DreadedTime for Mayor of Redwood

Hello citizens of Firestone and of the City of Redwood. My name is DreadedTime and I’m here to officially run for the position of Mayor of Redwood once again. I spoke to several people during the last election period and heard that you would like to see more ordinances put into place rather than a focus on crime reduction. As a result I have amended my plan for office. I will work closely with my Deputy Mayor and Chief of Staff to propose new bills for our City Council to vote on. One of such bills would be one to allow officers to cite vehicles who stop and start honking their horn repeatedly causing traffic problems infront of the Redwood Car Dealership.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself now that you know my plan. I am currently an active Lieutenant with the Stapleton County Fire Department and and their Search and Rescue Division. I currently hold both a Firefighting and Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic Certification which I use to help save lives daily when I’m in the county. I also have a Civillian Firearms License which I use to help defend the citizens of redwood from the reckless drivers and the drivers who aim to cause harm by committing vehicular assault.

Here is a list of potential staff I have ready to nominate if I am elected into office:
-Deputy Mayor x1 (Wierdo25)
-Chief of staff x1 (Nic0le_kely)
-City Clerk x1 (NicoleCrowther)
-City Attorney x1 (Hecxtro)
-Press Secretary x1 (Applications will be opened)

If anyone has any further questions please feel free to approach me either in-game or via Discord Direct Messages at DreadedTime#0001.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

EDIT NOTES: Fixed Spelling of names of potential RW Cabinet Nominees.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

sUpPoRt

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like