DPW Managing Gas

DPW is mainly incharge of public services giving to the people, including trash pickup road sweep. I believe DPW should manage the Gas prices and storage for the following reasons:

• The name itself says “works” which means.

• http://prntscr.com/hu0xqg

• What is the point of having a small department to manage 1 thing, there are already many small ones out their.

• DPW manages all public services, example: Trash pickup, Road Sweep, etc. It would make sense for Gas and oil unless you create a department of Gas and Oil.

Thanks, kbye.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Whats the point of a department that only has 1 job tho.

3 Likes

I believe DPW should carry out the duties of this “Natural Resources” department. We don’t need another group, that would incite more legislation, more confirmations, and just another nuisance.

4 Likes

Plus, Fedora created another group to handle elections. Which could be handled by our State Department.

3 Likes

DPW just does the regular stuff, we need some thing else that deals with gas.

3 Likes

natural resources could be useful if we get fishing maybe?

3 Likes

dobw is getting that

3 Likes

I agree. It only makes sense that DPW has something more to do, all I see them do is clean the streets and how boring can that get? However, if no DPW is on and the gas stations run out of gas, the entire server is screwed…so maybe like the street cleaner, make it an RP vehicle?

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

4 Likes

Support, Departments are taking up space if they only have a simple task, we need to upgrade the system and give the departments more task to make them a actual department, and purpose

4 Likes

Maybe but like stated before, a Department to handle 1-2 things is just more stuff for devs to do and create then just add it on to a current department.

3 Likes