DPS Command Approval rating

As you may know, Senate denied both nominations of Acting Secretary K_yle and Associate Secretary Kasterix for “Bias” issues on K_yle and “inactivity” on Kasterix. Even if “some” of their point were valid, I don’t understand their denial of the nomination.

So with that said, I got a poll for the Firestone Citizen on that topic.

Do you believe Acting Secretary K_yle has improved the department under his leadership?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you believe Associate Secretary Kasterix has improved the department?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you believe Acting Secretary K_yle is well fit for the position of Secretary?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

In the event Acting Secretary K_yle is not fitting the position, Do you believe Associate Secretary Kasterix is well fit for the position of Secretary?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you believe the senate had proper reasons to denied both nominations?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Here’s the Senate speech of Kasterix:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CK5Ue1GF_8EpDs8KLvAS7Cqic1ZidgYQ/view?usp=sharing

If you guys have any other suggestions, feel free to share them, but my opinion is clear. What Senate did is not only a slap to the Governor’s face, it’s an insult to the entire department.

5 Likes

I feel like DPS probably won’t end up with a secretary, simply due to the fact that there’s always some fuck up during the nomination, or something else that just has a bad look

6 Likes

Or until Fed say enough is enough.

3 Likes

Also, to the people who said no, do you have any recommendations on the next DPS Secretary?

3 Likes

CRANKYLUKE!!!

3 Likes

did u mess the poll up, it’s not anonymous

7 Likes

I did not mess up the poll. It’s intentional*

3 Likes

dos dps need secretary though??? nooo

3 Likes

1SUPA CHRIS 2

4 Likes

why would you intentionally show who picked what option for an “approval rating”

6 Likes

Delete this DPS ad make a new one.

3 Likes

make your polls anonymous girl :sob:

7 Likes

no matter who is in command the hate for dps will always be strong

5 Likes

what ash said,

dps will get hate no matter what

3 Likes

dps will always be the most hated department, it has been since its creation.

and whoever gets secretary, will be one of the most top hated people just for being secretary.

i got dps dep sec and literally everyone despised me just because i was in dps command, the second i got it i was truthfully disliked til i got booted by ovg

6 Likes

Fax. Something we gotta live through because we definitely get a lot this day and age. Friend relations have been cut for just doing something some people don’t want to.

3 Likes

While I think we may disagree with some of the actions taken by the command.

I think it was a great thing for them to uncover and handle an alleged bias in their ranks.

While how they went about handling the alleged bias may be unlawful I contend that the people who held such an alleged bias, if true, should still resign from their posts in this state.

It is disgraceful for any person to use their office for personal gain.

Now again these are just allegations.

3 Likes

when do we bring back the former secretary?

3 Likes

never111

2 Likes

less people vote

2 Likes