Downgraded Crime Scene Kit for both FSP and SCSO

I think it would be a good idea if SCSO and FSP got a downgraded crime scene kit which could let us put down crime scene tape and evidence markers. It wouldn’t have all the other features that DHS has. It would also make the crime scene look much more realistic and stuff like that.
Another thing is what do you guys think about giving SCSO spike strips? Recently, I’ve noticed FSP doesn’t use their spike strips as much. Obviously we would train with them, but just a suggestion.

6 Likes

scso had spike strips in the beginning.

scso was told that they had to do a training to use the spike strips

scso did not like that.

scso lost their spike strips.

9 Likes

because they MiSuSeD them!

5 Likes

It’s hard to spike someone as most of the pursuit is just the LEO following the suspect till they make a mistake and it’s really hard to have a unit infront of the pursuit ready to use the spike strips.

3 Likes

I’ve seen spikes work maybe twice

7 Likes

no please

3 Likes

I’ve spikes work A LOT from FSP, but they only work in certain circumstances. Like really dark and foggy on a back-road.

2 Likes

SCSO should have a crime scene unit

3 Likes

No they did not

2 Likes

scso has swat.

2 Likes

i think crime scene tape would be enough, for all LEOs as it would make it overall easier to mark restricted areas

5 Likes

was cop for 22 months, criminal for the past 9

seen spikes work twice…

2 Likes

But what do you all think of kit. Forget about the spike strips. Everyone seemed to focus on that.

2 Likes

^ @BangaBus_Quit @CanineEnforcement @G_abee @DannyboyJurist @d3av2id1 @anon53012218

1 Like

meh.

(5 characters)

1 Like

Can’t say I’m a fan, you guys already have SWAT.

2 Likes

its proposed for both fsp and scso, so idk what ur on about

fsp also has asu so

2 Likes

I mean the only division scso really has is swat and the rest are pretty minute. A deputy (as of right now) can join no division unless they pass a swat tryout, which happen so scarcely it’s hard to plan accordingly.

2 Likes

I don’t support with spikes, I think FSP should have spikes since they are State Police, but I totally believe FSP and SCSO get a low level crime scene kit. IO actually isn’t always there for all bank robberies. So once the robber is gone he is never seen again (Like thanos snap)

2 Likes