Dosk2 for Senate

Hello everyone, I’m dosk2.

I have previously held many positions in Firestone. I’ve been a BAR certified attorney for an extended period of time working for the state and privately practicing, a Sergeant in FSP and a Deputy in SCSO respectively, DPS Investigator, DOT Supervisor, Private in the National Guard, Correctional officer. The list goes on and on.

It’s easy to see that I’ve been all over the map in terms of a career in Firestone but I think that’s a good thing. Having been diverse in my time and spent time learning about other departments has given me a better understanding of the needs from people in the community. It is for that very reason that I have decided to run for Senate.

My goal as a Senator in Firestone would be to represent the people. I love talking to people and hearing their 2 cents on an issue. Of course my dms (my discord is DadLogic#6802) will always be open to anyone who wishes to speak to me about an issue and I will always listen to them and engage with them the best I can. I want to make sure your voices are heard where it matters most.

Please consider supporting me for Senate, thank you for your time.

2 Likes

absolutely support.

3 Likes

Yeah, support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support. Haven’t seen you in a while.

3 Likes

Yeah man it has been a while, thanks for your support.

2 Likes

I support dosk2.

3 Likes

support,

UprisingAmerican - AG

(Ignore the name, its not up to date)

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

supoort

2 Likes

what is your stance on max jail time?.

2 Likes

i support this sexy voice bitch

3 Likes

I believe that for the time being 24 is a fine amount of time. Although, I’d be willing to hear someone’s argument for a little longer but 72 is completely uncalled for.

2 Likes

would you be opposed to lowering it?

2 Likes

I’d be willing to hear someone’s thoughts on it but at this current moment I think 24 is a good spot.

2 Likes

ok support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes
2 Likes