Don't run for the house of representatives

I thought this was obvious but its clearly not. We are forced to hold elections because me, @Virginian_State and @JosephKCarpenter expelled like three idiots in like two weeks so we were low on members. This election is completely useless and is only up due to the legal requirement. If you win this election you will be in office for 3 days.

So idk what yall are doing, just run the next election so you have a four-month term, not 3 days. But if you didn’t know when the term ends you shouldn’t be running for the house anyway.

Signed
Rep Racer

1 Like

A lot can be done in 3 days.

4 Likes

Not here it can’t. It usually takes three days to get even a few bills for a session.

1 Like

I think now it’s one day because now there needs to be voting.

1 Like

With me around you get plenty of pieces to go over

1 Like

In 3 days, if you had them all ready to go beforehand, you could submit practically hundreds of bills, guaranteeing that they all come before congress eventually, even if you don’t get re-elected next term. Not to mention the extreme advantage that incumbents get in elections solely due to being able to point to solid experience, which would be compounded by the submitting bills part (e.g., “See? I’m active and my ideas are well thought-out and well executed! Vote me for House of Representatives, so I can continue making all of my plans a reality for a better tomorrow!”)

There is no such thing as a useless election if there is ANY time in office.

1 Like

hello well, yea not run

1 Like

One reason I was going to drop out.

1 Like

3 Days Experience > No Experience

1 Like