Donny_Lawz for County Council

Hello! I’m Donny_Lawz and I’m running for County Council.

Who am I?

Some of you might or might not know me, well allow me to introduce myself, I am currently a Secret Service Agent within the Department of Homeland Security, I’ve been employed in two county departments, those being the Fire Department in which I served as a a Fire-Medic, I was an instructor, a rescue technician and a public relations officer. I also served within the Sheriff’s Office before switching to a government agency which is DHS. I have also served within a county-level legislative position.

My experience and positions?

• Served as County Council during ThalliusReborns’ term
  • Served as Arborfield City Council
  • POST Certified
  • CFL Holder

My plans?

Well, my plans mostly have to do with interacting with the community and with county employees as well, I would like for this county to be enjoyable for those who live and work in it. As I said I want this county to be enjoyable, so of course, I will have to establish legislature, which is on my plans as well, now let me go through the specific plans:

• Pass legislature and if possible work with the Sheriff’s office to reduce crime.
  • Interact with the community as in events and most likely legislature
  • Have interactive events with county departments to establish relations
  • Have interactive events with the community in order to build good relations with the county government

Conclusion

I would appreciate your support, and I would like everyone to acknowledge me and those who are running are attempting to make this county better. There’s nothing else I have to say, please direct any questions or concerns to my DMs at Donnie#9376, have a good day.

Donny_Lawz.

3 Likes

I, Lucas_McWilson, support

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes