Donny_Lawz for County Council

Board of Contents.

• Who I am

• Current and former occupations

• Overview of the County

• My plans

Who I am

Hello, I am Donny_Lawz, and I am here to run for the position of County Councilman. Some of you may know me as well as some of you may not know me, well allow me to introduce myself.

Current and former occupations

• POST Certified
  • Civilian Firearms License Holder
  • Former Stapleton County Councilman
  • Former Arborfield City Councilman
  • Cadet in the Department of Homeland Security
  • Correctional Officer in the Department of Corrections
  • Former Deputy in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Former Fire-Medic in the Stapleton County Fire Department

Overview of the county

The County has always been the home of many citizens, public employees, government officials and much more, but it’s also always been a home for crime. Multiple known criminals are always storming the county and I am here to fix this. I have also noticed county departments rarely interact with each other, and I would like to establish solid relations between county departments in order to be able to diminish this issue.

My plans

I would firstly like to establish laws and legislature regarding gun control, I do not want to do anything to remove illegal gun dealers, but to reduce the amount of sales when it comes to illegal firearms, I would like officers constantly patrolling hotspots if possible, otherwise to protect crowded
areas and be sure all citizens are safe from criminals.
Secondly I would like to begin hosting more events that involve county departments in order for their members to get to know each other better in order for them to feel much more comfortable with each other while on county.
I would also and mainly want to let the citizens of the county be heard, letting me know about their problems so I can be able to fix them, I would like to be sure they are satisfied with the county they live in.

Conclusion

If I were to be elected I would just want to be sure everyone feels safe, comfortable and satisfied with the place they live in, just to accomplish my mission, which is to make the county better for everyone.

Signed,
Donny_Lawz

2 Likes

I support this man, good stuff

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/531be9312612fd7da5ac8a341a20abf1

2 Likes
2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

None of your plans really conform with the duties of a County Councilman. Although much of what you stated I would love to see implemented into our community, it would have to be up to the respective departments, county and state alike to really push the changes you are proposing. I love your intentions and personal stake in our community to grow it as a whole, however no support.

Signed,
Jaredvalvisared

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Go vote

2 Likes