Dogsandpuppies777 for Senate 2k18

Dogsandpuppies777 for Senate 2k18

Republican Party

Introduction
Well, It is that time that I run for public office. I am running for Senate.

Unlike the other times that people just like to ruin my reputation, I am here to prove to this state that I can do something well for the State of Firestone.

Plans
My plans as a senator will be set as follows:

I plan to give the Governor’s Nominees the fair chance at their confirmation hearing and hear the speeches given to them.

I am going to push to get safer gun laws in effect. Every day at our city, Shootings are going on with people having illegal weapons. My goal is to make it where they get a harsher punishment if they obtain a weapon without a CFCT.

My next plan is to push for our laws to be revised and re-written, as our Lieutenant Governor stated in his campaign with SharkFish82.

Citizens

Unlike many Congresspersons in the State of Firestone, We do not listen to our people about laws, or what they think about it. I promise to be a good listener, and always have things set to the standard that our citizens deserve.

Conclusion

I am asking for you, The Voters, To support me in this campaign as a First time run into office.

Signed,

Dogsandpuppies777

Senate Candidate

2 Likes

please refer to my forum post. be more specific about what you’re revising and rewriting.

2 Likes

I will get it fixed by tonight - was short and sweet, but eh

2 Likes

No support whatsoever.

I strongly encourage everyone else not to support him.

Main reasons:

Firstly: No Experience. Consistently bad track record, fired from numerous jobs for immaturity/improper activities.

Secondly:

That’s literally the definition of what a Senator should do for confirmations. Unoriginal.

Third:

That’s not safer gun laws. That’s tougher punishment on illegal guns. Proper terms are everything in lawmaking, you get wrong terms, now all of a sudden a shit ton of things are now void.

Fourth:

Not your own idea.

In conclusion, you have no original ideas that would impact the state in a positive way.
You’ve consistently proved to be immature and unreasonable to work with, you tried to sue someone for legally firing you.
Try for the House if you’re going to run, but I recommend you don’t run at all.

No support,
OfficerVideoGame
Lieutenant Governor

3 Likes

Why do you like to ruin peoples campaign? its enough.

2 Likes

More like - I want my senate to actually prosper this term.

3 Likes

When this kid gentleman was a bailiff

He literally caused a case of mine to get appealed, since he talked with me during my ruling…

Would literally fuck up congress

aka No support

This aint slander, this is FACT

2 Likes

guys i literally made a forum stating that u shouldn’t argue on stuff like this im literally like

3 Likes

How about you dont target other people’s Campaigns. If you want to target someone’s Campaign, go target someone elses, otherwise, We can get a forum mod involved.

2 Likes

Its criticism. I’m fully allowed to do it. Talk to a mod if you really care to continue to escalate instead of debunking all of my posts or proving to me you’d be a good Senator.

I can express my opinion here.

4 Likes

Not if your going to break the terms and conditions you agreed to.

2 Likes

YOU did it. Therefore, I wouldnt say a word. you wanted me to, so yeah

2 Likes

I ask that everyone ignore what he stated. its unreal, and is slandering my campaign, also myself.

2 Likes

and after that, you decided to talk about it, so dont

2 Likes

Also, Why dont you look at the damn evidence. Unfair Punishment. THE OTHER BAILIFF WAS NOT PUNISHED.

1 Like

I see no reason to argue with you

I stated fact in order to inform other people before deciding if to support you or not.

That is all

1 Like

New forum being made, Mod Lock.

2 Likes

Right. Last post cause you don’t deserve free bumps to the top.

Lets review terms of Service.

https://gyazo.com/6a372d364039d31243f7d4037d245426

Libelous? No. Defamation? No. Bigotry? No. Fraudulent? No. Deceptive? No. Opinionated? Yes.
Not illegal or unlawful.
No copyright issues.
No spam.
No dox.
No virus.
If you’re running for election, your susceptible to criticism. Ask any mod, they’d side with me.

5 Likes

OP requested the forum to be locked.

1 Like