Does a accidental death RP count as Self Harm?

Okay say I was on the birdge and I was on top so I hanged off the side because I am a god damn idiot anyway if I say -Slips off side- So I fall off the bridge and die does it count as self harm if the intent was not suicide

3 Likes

I mean, like I just wouldn’t do it because knowing Roblox moderators… They’ll temp ban you for literally anything today. “Sandwich”

Sorry you have been banned for 3 days for offensive content. If you wish to appeal this ban go to this email that won’t reply for another 7 work days and by that time your ban will be up. Sorry for the inconvenience however it may be harmful to some users. Thank you for your cooperation. -Roblox Moderation Team

Yeah something along those lines.

5 Likes

Kill the snitch that ratted you out to roblox if you do get banned

5 Likes

The problem is that then everyone will “slip” to avoid arrest and such. This seems like it would annoy the game mods.

5 Likes

It’s allowed as it isn’t suicide, it’s just falling and dying – many games have fall damage which causes players to lose health and/or die, there’s nothing wrong with it.

What is wrong is to intentionally do that then reset if you’re being chased by the police. That can warrant a ban.

4 Likes

Its more not to avoid arrest and more about “Some people want to RP being stuck at a high height where if they fall they die or get hurt.” and honestly unless some crazy FDHS Reports it for roblox because the determination of a 12 year old being a Counter Terrorist Agent is mind blowing. Your not going to be reported because people sometimes do Racist shit sometimes and they don’t get reported to roblox (A. Roblox moderators are lazy, B. I have never seen a FS Mod on)

4 Likes

we’re on pretty often but ok

4 Likes

This is a pretty weird situation honestly, you stating “-slipped off-” is technically RP although again it can be taken as suicide as you did have the choice as a person to do that so.

I would talk to @anon54114525 with the Life Rule guidelines he wrote The Official "FRP" Guide

3 Likes

What is this even supposed to mean? Sheesh people just hating on DHS nowdays smh

Anyways back to the situation, honestly role playing just having some fun on a high place, accidentally falling and then having EMS respond and rp and such sounds like a good idea and allows EMS more diversity in the types of situations it deals with. However, you can’t turn this to a suicide attempt or evading from police or etc.

Honestly, it just depends on the type of situation that is occurring

5 Likes

Question Answered

2 Likes