DOC prison black market dealer

Hmmm… I feel like a drumman within DOC would be an extremely cool idea. Maybe drumann can chill out in the common area of the prison outside the cells, or he could be just somewhere in the facility. Here at the prison black market, you’d be able to buy the following:
-Spoon (dig yourself out) maybe for like 500 FSD
-Plastic key (This key can open up to 5 doors before breaking/despawning out of the player’s inventory, if a door was opened with this though it would trigger off the alarms.) 1500 FSD
-Glass shiv (The same thing as the knife except it looks different maybe?) This could sell for 500 FSD
-Jumpsuit remover (Would take off the jumpsuit that you get spawned with in DOC putting you back to your normal clothing) 500 FSD
-Stolen Guard Outfit (Would give you the CO Class B and trouser instead of your normal inmate jumpsuit for one life. Would also put the hat on you) Could sell for 650 FSD
-Stolen Glock 22 (The standard issued G22 that DOC has.) Could sell for 2500 FSD

This is just a little something I thought of. Hopefully you guys like it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Although this seems like a creative idea, I think that it would be very unbalanced due to the current state of how the prison is structured. When no DOC are online, the prisoners would be constantly confined in their cell. Inmates are constantly under surveillance at all times which could lead to an unbalance which DOC would just camp the dealer and arrest inmates on the spot. I’m not sure how in the world a spoon would be able to dig yourself out and if that is the case it would probably be time consuming to implement. I think this could be a great idea if it were Jailbreak or Prison Life but Firestone is not structured that way. Overall, a good idea but wouldn’t work well in my opinion.

(btw DOC uses Glock 23s not 22s silly!)

7 Likes

Hmph, While I do agree that DOC can camp the guy, pretty sure that there’s some sort of thing that prevents people from having that as their probably cause/ reasonable suspicion. The dealer would probably also have to spawn after 2-3+ DOC’s are on. Maybe it could also spawn in different areas of the prison?

4 Likes

DOC can search inmates whenever. Furthermore, prisoners won’t be able to get to the dealer unless a CO moves them into the room with the dealer or the inmate glitches to the dealer. Having the dealer spawn in cell block A day room would not be fun. It’d be abused and completely unbalanced

6 Likes

There is already a very easy to do prison break system, no support. Maybe a knife/shank would be good but a whole DOC uniform and a Glock is just outrageous

6 Likes

only the shiv is the feasible one there (DOC uniform would result in beign detected as imposter due to no cap and name) (gun is just bad idea) (plastic key already exists free of charge but on all doors) (spoon can’t dig through concrete) (whats the point in a jumpsuit remove they know ur an inmate), and if anything the “drumman” should spawn, be used one or two times then have to go and “restock” for 30 minutes before respawning at a different, hidden location.

4 Likes

the thing is, you’re only able to get the spoon via soup, and whenever you’re done doing soup they search you (Policy pretty sure) so theres a slim-no chance of successfully getting a spoon to open the 2 doors

and the spoon doesn’t open the actual mess hall door

5 Likes

yes…

4 Likes

Support and maybe make a policy where you can’t camp it

4 Likes

Not to mention the fact that the soup function is broken.

Regardless, I don’t think this is a good idea for V2.

4 Likes