DoC primary and secondary checkpoint

Alright wassup guys, so when I was in DoC we would have so many shootouts and mass death due to the shooter coming up and just spraying at the checkpoint.

My idea consist of a checkpoint before the bridge, like a simple booth that controls a gate going up and down, to check before getting to the prison for weapons. Then at the checkpoint at the prison, have a emergency activated system that raises barriers in the middle of the bridge. @Wolf_RBX

2 Likes

Too hard. Devs will be working on V3 anyways. They won’t even add this in.

2 Likes

Having two checkpoints AND staffing the correctional facility would require A LOT of staff, and while I know DoC is doing their best right now, there’s just not usually enough DoC online for this to work, I don’t think.

3 Likes

It would be nice but no. It’s not entirely needed. The only thing related to this kind of thing would be that there would be barriers there and that they would be closed during a Lockdown to prevent people from going onto the bridge. Otherwise, a secondary checkpoint? How about no.

Also, the bridge is public property so can’t be done.

1 Like

National Guard got emergency barriers, so we could get it if the devs care enough.

4 Likes

DEV DEV COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE AND REPLY! @mrfergie

2 Likes

You lot have the most secured place in the game.

You’re gucci.

1 Like

Exactly. ^

1 Like

aktuelly it’s not possible to get into the helipad unless you glitch in
so that’s kinda more secure than prison :wink:

2 Likes

Ok.

DoC has ONE of the most secured places in the game.

1 Like